Official "The Pack" Thread

With the Premiership now exhibiting more bunching than a Chiquita distribution centre, what are the ramifications for Scottish football and society as a whole?

Which team will be first to be cut adrift from The Pack? Are St Johnstone the leaders of The Pack, or not part of The Pack at all? Are we heading to a situation where every team is exactly even in every respect on the last day of the season, prompting a total breakdown in Scottish football and society?

Please keep all intra-pack posturing in this thread.

6BNl7Pq.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current form suggests we've more chance of finishing 6th than 4th.

I would highlight the fact that in terms of points, this is an identical start to the season as the time we finished 3rd.

Current form suggests we've more chance of finishing 6th than 4th.

I would highlight the fact that in terms of points, this is an identical start to the season as the time we finished 3rd.

You're not going to finish 3rd.

Just now, K.T said:

You're not going to finish 3rd.

Yeah I know, the point was that we generally have a dodgy patch around now, before picking up in the new year and going on a strong run to finish off.

On 11/26/2016 at 19:25, Cerberus said:

There's no clear St Mirren or Dundee United this season.
Everyone is shite.

I don't know if everyone is shite or if the likes of Killie and Hamilton have marginally improved.

Anyway, looking forward to the relegation battle. They've been fairly poor the last few years. 

Nobody will beat Hibs relegation though, it was a belter. 

I don't know if everyone is shite or if the likes of Killie and Hamilton have marginally improved.

Anyway, looking forward to the relegation battle. They've been fairly poor the last few years. 

Nobody will beat Hibs relegation though, it was a belter. 

Personal highlight being their relegation party at tynecastle [emoji1]

Archived