"Fake News"

Zetterlund

That was my thoughts. I didn't say anything particularly mental and haven't been baiting him over any period of time, but it still fucked him off enough to go trawling the Internet for personal details about me. Really odd stuff.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Generally the most creepy retort I've ever had said to me. Considering we've never conversed before I'm curious to know what makes you use the "failed musician" tag? I've only ever made claims such as that on my Tinder profile or an ancient YouTube account from when I was a teen.

Aaaaaah, in which case my unreserved apologies - & serves me right for taking heresay at face value!

Your version of a GSYBE song did the rounds a few years ago (copied) on a couple of the surviving Goth forums during one of the lulls between the next TSOM tour or Bauhaus/Mission/Cult reunion rumours in which they said it was a MrCat1990 who was a professional musician. It was suggested at the time you must have been a Big Electric Cat fan judging by the name.

However, on the plus side, I appear to have upset Welshbairn, Adam & Jimmy85 - mod arserimmers & oxygen thieves all - so some good has come of it. As for Bobby Skidmarks, after that pack of complete lies you posted a few months back, you've lost all right to moralise to anyone on here. Anyone with any basic understanding of company HR & disciplinary procedures knew you were lying through your teeth (to be concise, by law companies cannot investigate any external claims made against their employees anonymously - this is to protect not just employees from malicious claims but also employers from "dirty tricks" campaigns by competitors to waste time & create internal strife), yet everyone played along with what was clearly bullshit because P&B drama & witchhunts are as good as it gets in their lives.

P&B: where someone whose house is burnt down gets their online nickname plastered next to their real name all over the BBC, & that makes it perfectly okay for Welshbairn, Adam, Bobby Skidmarks & Jimmy85 amongst others to repeatedly post accusations for well over a year that it was a financial scam - not because they believed it, but because they thought it a great laugh to taunt someone that had lost not only irreplaceable items but also their beloved pets - & to hell that it resulted in them getting some rather unwanted attention off site.

(BTW if any of you do truly believe there was something amuss, go around to Ainslie Park & state your concerns to those at Spartans who ran the fundraising campaign that they were duped, I'm sure they'd be delighted to discuss the matter face to face. Go on - it clearly bothered you all enough to go on & on about it for well over a year).

Yeah, picking on a recovering depression sufferer who spends many nights a week (& has done so for many years) running the disabled football teams for one of the largest non-league sides - real class there. Just to crown it, the poster in question (after understandably objecting to this treatment) was the one that ended up getting banned by a mod that was having a bad day on the pretext they'd made one "pity me" post too many - before spending weeks making "pity me" posts about their own depression!

Really, you couldn't make this place up at times - but being moralised to by online vermin at least affords a small measure of amusement. Enjoy another bumper 2017 of bitching & trolling those you'll never have the guts to do so face to face.

8 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Aaaaaah, in which case my unreserved apologies - & serves me right for taking heresay at face value!

Your version of a GSYBE song did the rounds a few years ago (copied) on a couple of the surviving Goth forums during one of the lulls between the next TSOM tour or Bauhaus/Mission/Cult reunion rumours in which they said it was a MrCat1990 who was a professional musician. It was suggested at the time you must have been a Big Electric Cat fan judging by the name.

Seems like an elaborate ruse to hide the fact you swiped right and it wasn't reciprocated imo. 

Jesus Christ. What a meltdown, Bible John. 

There was no "investigation" at my work nor were HR involved. It seems you've been following all the other speculation that came from the initial simple story that my boss laughed it off. 

Keep fighting though, you fucking lunatic. 

15 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

However, on the plus side, I appear to have upset Welshbairn, Adam & Jimmy85 - mod arserimmers & oxygen thieves all - so some good has come of it. As for Bobby Skidmarks, after that pack of complete lies you posted a few months back, you've lost all right to moralise to anyone on here. Anyone with any basic understanding of company HR & disciplinary procedures knew you were lying through your teeth (to be concise, by law companies cannot investigate any external claims made against their employees anonymously - this is to protect not just employees from malicious claims but also employers from "dirty tricks" campaigns by competitors to waste time & create internal strife), yet everyone played along with what was clearly bullshit because P&B drama & witchhunts are as good as it gets in their lives.

P&B: where someone whose house is burnt down gets their online nickname plastered next to their real name all over the BBC, & that makes it perfectly okay for Welshbairn, Adam, Bobby Skidmarks & Jimmy85 amongst others to repeatedly post accusations for well over a year that it was a financial scam - not because they believed it, but because they thought it a great laugh to taunt someone that had lost not only irreplaceable items but also their beloved pets - & to hell that it resulted in them getting some rather unwanted attention off site.

(BTW if any of you do truly believe there was something amuss, go around to Ainslie Park & state your concerns to those at Spartans who ran the fundraising campaign that they were duped, I'm sure they'd be delighted to discuss the matter face to face. Go on - it clearly bothered you all enough to go on & on about it for well over a year).

Yeah, picking on a recovering depression sufferer who spends many nights a week (& has done so for many years) running the disabled football teams for one of the largest non-league sides - real class there. Just to crown it, the poster in question (after understandably objecting to this treatment) was the one that ended up getting banned by a mod that was having a bad day on the pretext they'd made one "pity me" post too many - before spending weeks making "pity me" posts about their own depression!

Really, you couldn't make this place up at times - but being moralised to by online vermin at least affords a small measure of amusement. Enjoy another bumper 2017 of bitching & trolling those you'll never have the guts to do so face to face.

So you did send the email. 

2 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

I'm not sure what's more bizarre here. Waffens reply or the fact that I was speculated to be a professional musician on some goth forums when I was 17. Was a good cover though.

I liked your earlier stuff but let down by an inconsistent second album, IMO.

On 31/12/2016 at 12:51, WaffenThinMint said:

You won't do anything "hard" in your entire life, Xbox boy. Jog on. Suppose if trolling this place gives you some comfort from your loser life as a failed professional musician who am I to condemn, but hope 2017 is better for you.

Good luck finding dirt on me by Googling my username you creepy c**t.

On 31/12/2016 at 12:42, WaffenThinMint said:

You do realise 99% of the population of this planet do not readily keep an exhaustive list of what are troll/parody accounts?

Forest Echo News did their best to incite violence during this year's European Championships by posting tweets (& then using a series of alias reposted them to ensure the story had a better chance of going viral) making false accusations of attacks by one set of fans on another or claims that Irish fans were waving ISIS flags, etc. The Russian media certainly fell for it, and the consequences where a lie could reach thousands of tanked up fans on their smartphones in a foreign country could have been disastrous.

http://www.rferl.org/a/russia-media-duped-fake-journalists-soccer-hooligans/27800910.html

But because the "lads" current three minute hero Limmy thinks what they're doing is "great banz" that makes it alright I suppose. <_<

Incidentally, the word "parody" was only added quickly to that Twitter once the long arm of the law started taking an interest into their activities - didn't save them from losing that one of their various accounts. Their main one is still printing the same vicious rubbish, the latest one was trying to get the Watford & Palace fans to kick off outside the ground, & needless to say the new Simon Rowntree one is doing the usual for today's Bigotfest in Glasgow (not that they need any encouragement for violence, mind).

https://twitter.com/TheOfficialFEN

https://twitter.com/MrSimonRowntree

Absolute deranged psychopath 

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It's only a matter of time till they censor the Internet,  the free flow of information is these people's worst nightmare

For me, and people should be interested about it, the investigatory powers act already does that.

People will self censor for fear of their browsing history being seen as objectionable by the authorities.  The climate of fear has already migrated to cyberspace in a huge way.

Thats true but will only be the tip of the iceberg,  they want to shut down alternative news sites and will invent a pretext (terrorism/security most likely) to do so.  The UK government would love to shut down wos for example,  wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see that site experience technical difficulties during indyref2 campaign. 

The israelis have been blocking and interfering with broadcasts from the territories they don't like for years. 

Archived