Crash Bandicoot Warped 

Dead Island 

Jak II

Final Fantasy IX

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disturbing lack of Timesplitters 2 in some lists...[emoji849]

Timesplitters... noone seems to have liked knights of the old republic...

It appears i've gone mega retro with most of my choices compared to some of these lists unanimously Nintendo aswell.

Could've made a top 20 easy. Champ 00/01, MW2, Skyrim, Fallout 4, assassins creed series, shadow of mordor, final fantasy vi, illusion of time, majoras mask missing out narrowly.

1. Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1)

2. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (PS3)

3. FIFA 98 (N64)

4. GTA Vice City (PC)

5. Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (PC)

6. Minecraft (PC)

7. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 (PS1)

8. Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

9. GoldenEye (N64)

10. Witcher 3 (PS4)

Very hard and and not completely satisfied with my list as there is so many games I've missed out, top 20 would've been easier.

These are the games I have the fondest memories of.

Credit to the Witcher 3 who I've snuck in only being about 30 hours into it but I've never been so captivated by a story and world as this. Feel guilty for the likes of Skyrim and Fallout but I am loving the Witcher so much so far.

16 hours ago, XIII said:

Witcher 3 really that good? I picked it up on a steam sale, it's installed and I've played about a hours worth and went back to Arma3

Give it a little more time.  After a couple of hours my short attention span was struggling, as it does with a few games.  Gave it a little longer, and it's the best game I've ever played.

It's not for everyone though, admittedly.  I'd say that if you hated your early time with the game, you probably won't like it if you keep playing it.  

Shit. This is hard. No doubt I’ll be almost instantly regretting my list due to all the ones I’ve left out or forgotten.

1. Little Big Adventure 2 (PC). 

2. Goldeneye (N64). 

3. Skyrim (Xbox 360). 

4. Heroes of Might and Magic 2 (PC). 

5. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 (PS1). 

6. Mario Kart 64 (N64). 

7. Crash Team Racing (PS1). 

8. Perfect Dark (N64). 

9. Toe Jam and Earl (Mega Drive). 

10. Championship Manager 2 (PC).

Honourable mentions go to;

Resident Evil 2 (PS1), Speedball 2 (Mega Drive), Command and Conquer (PC), Smackdown 2 (PS1), Halo (Xbox), FIFA 98 RTWC (PS1), Monkey Island (PC), Fallout 3 (Xbox 360), Street Fighter 2 (SNES), GTA San Andreas (Xbox), Theme Hospital (PC), Age of Empires 2 (PC), Command and Conquer Red Alert; Retaliation (PS1), Batman Arkham Asylum/Arkham City (Xbox 360), Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 (Xbox 360), Metal Gear Solid (PS1), Golden Axe (Mega Drive), Street of Rage (Mega Drive), Fallout New Vegas (Xbox 360), Hogs of War (PS1), Alien Storm (Mega Drive), California Games (Mega Drive) and fucking loads more.

Theme park on the megadrive was one of the first games I did an all nighter on, ended falling asleep and waking up on the wages negotiation screen finding out that the park staff had been on strike for ages and my park was totally goosed.

Archived