Talbot v Pollok. Cup replay.

Larky55

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, there are at least 2 thick Talbot fans that don't know the difference between posts and reputation, no surprise.

The 2 village idiots has been joined by a 3rd does your mummies know youve been on the computer

2 hours ago, KilsythCoyle said:

Sounds like some heavy segregation needed between these two clubs this weekend lol :lol:

In all seriousness, Talbot will have a decent home support, but are the Pollok supporters going down in large numbers?? 

Sadly, there's one large Pollok supporter won't be there as I'm away this weekend, dammit! :(

Be interesting to see what kind of gate there is seeing as it needs to be recorded on this occasion.

Do Pollok appoint gate checkers for this game-is that mandatory or is there a reason/requirement for it?

Clubs usually do it when they believe that the home club are untrustworthy & are gonna rip them off with their half of the gate receipts [emoji849][emoji476]

12 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

So I wonder if the replay game at Beechwood this weekend will have a greater attendance than the near 1300 at Newlandsfield??? 

I am going to say no for a few reasons.

Glasgow is handier for floating fans,

Neutrals will probably see Beith V Morton as a more attractive option

Pollok don't have as big a travelling support as Talbot ( I know people will disagree with this but its my opinion based on attending nearly every game between the teams in the Superleague era)

54 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

I think the fishing line kind of gives it away mate

No fishing line intended-I just wanted to know why this was done as I hadn't seen it occur before at Newlandsfield coming through the gates.Thought it might be an SJFA thing for big cup ties.

21 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

No fishing line intended-I just wanted to know why this was done as I hadn't seen it occur before at Newlandsfield coming through the gates.Thought it might be an SJFA thing for big cup ties.

I think it's entirely at the away clubs discretion whether they want gate checkers on . 

Archived