Weekend Bets n Tips Nov 25-29

jagfox

Not had an in depth look at this weekend's coupons.

I've got RB Leipzig BTTS at an enhanced price tonight.

A couple of daft bets on Thistle tomorrow. 

What are your fancies this weekend folks?

6/4 WBA away to Hull. Wba impressed on Monday and think Hull's problems starting to catch up with them. Short but still worthwhile.

Liverpool -1 at home to Sunderland at 1/2. Probably not much explanation needed.

Stirling 3/4 at home to Wick. Stirling only defeat recently was to table topping forfar and have had a bounce since Dave Mackay has come in. Wick seem to be a decent enough HL team but did take a pumping off Cove a few weeks ago.

Had a quick peek at the scots cup games tomorrow and a few odds stuck out. One of those was Annan away at Fortmartine United. 11/10 for the win, is there something im missing here? I thought Annan would be odds on?

Formartine are the "title chasing" big-spending bottlers of the HL so it's difficult to tell how they'd get on. Given Annan's generous performances in League Two I'd expect goals at either end. 11/10 is too short away from home IMO.

Formartine are a bit shit this season, blew their big chance last one and have fallen away. At 5/4 with McBookies and given they won 2-0 away to Elgin a few weeks ago, I think I'll include Annan on my coupon tomorrow.

Leicester, Millwall, Accrington and Barnet - for no particular reason. William G Stewart. 

Btts- Avilla-Cardiff,  Brentford-Birmingham,  Wimbledon-Fleetwood, Shrewsbury-Port Vale, Southport-Braintree. 

Gone for a Win 6 fold and BTTS 7-fold

West Brom, Leeds, Reading, Brighton, Bolton, Coventry £2.50 for £405

Dundee V Inverness CT

Ipswich V QPR

Walsall V Southend

Bury V Millwall

FC Cologne V Augsburg

Shrewsbury V Port Vale

Peterhead V Alloa Athletic

All BTTS £2.50 for £103

2 hours ago, dayman said:

Dundee V Inverness CT

Ipswich V QPR

Walsall V Southend

Bury V Millwall

FC Cologne V Augsburg

Shrewsbury V Port Vale

Peterhead V Alloa Athletic

All BTTS £2.50 for £103

This is in with a shout of worst bet ever. FC Koln game about to finish 0-0. As it stands 2 out of the required 14 teams have scored. :thumbsdown

1 hour ago, Latino Lover said:

I don't really follow the spl but is Celtic 8/13 not a great value bet?

Aberdeen will be seriously up for it, and no mugs themselves hence the price. But yeah Celtic should win, I liked the look of Rooney anytime and Celtic win at 7/1

15 hours ago, QosLoyal said:

7547264193b03ecf382e01c6838a35f0.jpg
Should i cash in or will juve do the buisiness?

Would have thought Juve would stroll that, but I clearly no nothing. Genoa 2-0 up, hopefully you took something from it befoehand

Btts has happened in all but one of Napoli home serie a games and one sassuolo away, 17/20 coral is a steal, or 7/4 with a home win. It's a total percentage bet but well worth it. 25 goals in 7 neroverdi aways and 20 in at the 6 San paolo games. The bookies have overs at 1/2 but they don't seem to realise no team has kept out sassuolo in Italy and they have scored 9 and conceded 9 in 4 debut europa games. Napoli did draw 0-0 in Europe last week but that's the only negative I can see.

Archived