East Fife v Edinburgh City

We've not won in 7 and City are unbeaten in 6 so this could be a very tough game for us. Hopefully we can put our poor league form behind us and get a much needed win as a cup run would give us some much needed funds.

I've never seen Edinburgh City play and have no idea what to expect but after struggling in senior football at start of season they have put a good run together including an impressive away victory at Forfar so this certainly won't be an easy tie.

It's not often we see Gary publicly slate players like what he has done in press this week so im hoping we see a reaction and put in a good performance.

I'm expecting a very tough game but my prediction is a narrow 2.1 victory for EF! Fingers crossed this game goes ahead 2moro and not a midweek game that i can't attend. Mon the Fife!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't mind a longer run in at least one of Cups this year. Haven't done so for a while now. But staying in this league is far more important. Really can't predict what will happen tomorrow. I see the club has confirmed that a 9.15am pitch inspection will take place tomorrow. 

I would imagine that the majority of the pitch would have been ok, but it's usually the part of the pitch that runs along the front of the stand, it never gets the sun at this time of the season it remains rock solid even when the rest of the pitch is perfectly playable, but it's enough for the Referee to call it off!!!

Can any of the East Fife fans fill us in with the current situation with their players availability. Only going by guess work at the moment on the team and squad numbers.

21 - Goalkeeper - Mark Hurst
  2 - Defence - Scott Mercer
  3 - Midfield - Patrick Slatterly
  4 - Midfield - Chris Kane
  5 - Defence - Jonathan Page  
  6 - Defence - Jason Kerr
  7 - Midfield - Mark Lamont  
  8 - Forward - Ross Brown
  9 - Forward - Jamie Insall  
10 - Forward - Kevin Smith (Capt)
11 - Midfield - Kyle Wilkie

12 - Midfield - Tony Wallace