General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Just got a PS4 and looking for some game recommendations, like the look of Uncharted, but is it worth playing from the very start? 

On the Xbox my most played games at Battlefield 1, Pro Evo and Far Cry 4 & 5. So looking to broaden my gaming horizons so to speak. 

Any exclusive titles that are a must? 

The best game I've played on the PS4 is the new God Of War by a country mile, shits all over Uncharted 4  and The Last Of Us imo, really surprised by the lack of love for it on here. It's the best game I've played since The Witcher 3, go buy it "Boy!!"

I suppose it depends on whether you like sneaking about like a wee bitch or being a don't give a f**k badass.

Just got a PS4 and looking for some game recommendations, like the look of Uncharted, but is it worth playing from the very start? 
On the Xbox my most played games at Battlefield 1, Pro Evo and Far Cry 4 & 5. So looking to broaden my gaming horizons so to speak. 
I played 4 first, then The Lost Legacy and not long started playing 3, which the graphics are quite good for an older game.

4 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Yakuza 0.

Horizon: Zero Dawn x 1000

Just got a PS4 and looking for some game recommendations,

Uncharted 4
Uncharted The lost legacy
Rise of the tomb raider
Horizon zero dawn
Witcher 3
Until Dawn

45 minutes ago, XIII said:

Hellblade: Senuas sacrifice

I reckon I'm about halfway through this on the Xbox One X (just defeated Surt)and it's absolutely stunning to look at but the actual game mechanics are very basic, look for stuff, fight a few guys, repeat. It's a bit like a modern Dragons Lair/Space Ace but with added psychosis, more movie than game. It's a bit of a shame as I'm a big fan of Ninja Theorys work on other games.

Coincidentally it's got quite a bit of info about Norse mythology and I've just finished a book about Norse myths that I was inspired to read after playing God Of War.

Edited by Tommy Nooka

Did you have a PS3 out of interest? If not then give Heavy Rain remastered a go as well. Totally different gaming experience. You'll either love it or hate it.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Did you have a PS3 out of interest? If not then give Heavy Rain remastered a go as well. Totally different gaming experience. You'll either love it or hate it.

I didn't mate, PS2 to Xbox 360 and then Xbox One. 

Will get you on Pro Evo this year!

Aye give Heavy Rain a go then. It took me a while to warm to the controls. More story based and you control almost every movement of the characters. It's re-playable as well because you can choose different options.

You don't want to play me at Pro because you'll fed up of me rage quitting [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Just had a quick online play of COD WWII and played the London level. Got me thinking have there ever been any games set in Scotland?

One of the TimeSplitters games (TS: Future Perfect I think) had a level/chapter called Scotland The Brave.

It was set in a castle on an island. Obviously.

Just had a quick online play of COD WWII and played the London level. Got me thinking have there ever been any games set in Scotland?
You visit the Highlands for a level in Uncharted 4.