General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

Saber Interactive & some of it's subsidiaries have broken free of Embracer after being bought in a deal worth $500 million by Beacon Interactive which is controlled by Saber founder Matthew Karch. Among the noteable subsidiaries are 4A Games (Metro Series), Zen Studios (Pinball FX Series) & 3D Realms (Duke Nukem).

Edited by GNU_Linux

1 hour ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Bought the Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection on PS5 yesterday.

Got a refund today after using Sony's support online.

I cannot fathom how they managed to make such an arse of it. I did not even try online play. What was especially apparaent was that the aim sensitivity in Battlefront 2 is utterly fecked. Even at highest setting the camera and aim felt like moving a Star Destroyer or a 747.

I can fully understand the absolute pelters it is getting.

My favourite part of this is how the Steam version - of what is two PS2 games with some slightly shinier cutscenes - is 62GB. For younger viewers, PS2 games came on DVDs which have a maximum capacity of 7GB.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

My favourite part of this is how the Steam version - of what is two PS2 games with some slightly shinier cutscenes - is 62GB. For younger viewers, PS2 games came on DVDs which have a maximum capacity of 7GB.

That's only 2GB more than what Elden Ring requires on Steam 😮😅