The Sporcle Thread

Rugster

Post your recommended Sporcle links in here. This one is currently driving me mad. Best score so far is 71. Seem to hit a blank every time at some point and take ages to find one number after going on a great run. Geography ones are good too.

I accept no responsibility for downturn in work rates as a result of this.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/RobPro/1-100-click-me

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Post your recommended Sporcle links in here. This one is currently driving me mad. Best score so far is 71. Seem to hit a blank every time at some point and take ages to find one number after going on a great run. Geography ones are good too.

I accept no responsibility for downturn in work rates as a result of this.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/RobPro/1-100-click-me

70 at the first attempt. And now my day will be wasted.

Nice work! Nice to see me in it, and a complete absence of St Mirren which was my go-to answer to any question I didn't know. 

However, there might be a problem with it. I was only 8 correct answers in and it told me I'd passed and the thing stopped?!

34 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Nice work! Nice to see me in it, and a complete absence of St Mirren which was my go-to answer to any question I didn't know. 

However, there might be a problem with it. I was only 8 correct answers in and it told me I'd passed and the thing stopped?!

That'll be the time limit?

Edit: I've changed it to 5:00 mins to allow a luxurious 6 secs per question.

Oh, bugger me that's tough. I'll have another go then. 

Edit.. 16. No way I'd get through 50, especially since the team's aren't in alphabetical order. 

Oh, and there's a mistake. You had 8MileBU down as Bo'ness rather than Rangers. Hohoho. 

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Oh, and there's a mistake. You had 8MileBU down as Bo'ness rather than Rangers. Hohoho. 

You clearly missed the game description that says "Match the P&B User with the team they support (well, the one on their user profile anyway)"

;)

Archived