Thanksgiving Thursday

peasy23

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, calum_gers said:

Having a party, got friday off, but we each need to bring beers from the city/state of a team that's playing. I got the Cowboys, and it hasn't been easy to find a beer from Texas.

Lone Star used to be available quite readily over here.

So for the Giants a decent day would be a Lions win followed by the Skins upsetting Dallas. It would mean we go to Cleveland knowing we can close to within a game of the Cowboys and be 2 games clear in the wildcard race with a win.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

So for the Giants a decent day would be a Lions win followed by the Skins upsetting Dallas. It would mean we go to Cleveland knowing we can close to within a game of the Cowboys and be 2 games clear in the wildcard race with a win.

I'd accept that. :lol:

The missus is back shift tomorrow so got the big tele to myself for a night of football :thumsup2 it's gonna feel weird watching footie live on a Thursday evening.

Fancy the Redskins to upset the Cowboys in a shootout, I'll go for 35-31.

Vikings to go back to the top of division with a win @ the Lions.

Steelers to hammer the Luck-less Colts in the late game.

This is the first Lions game I'll get to watch live after picking them as my team.  We have won five of our last six, including a win over the Vikings and are top of the NFC North.

I think we all know what's going to happen here.

23 hours ago, ICTChris said:

This is the first Lions game I'll get to watch live after picking them as my team.  We have won five of our last six, including a win over the Vikings and are top of the NFC North.

I think we all know what's going to happen here.

Blowout Vikings win then? :whistle

Could go either way but the Lions have been losing in the 4th quarter most of their wins this season so, luck is bound to run out soon.

1 minute ago, irvine_buddie said:

Blowout Vikings win then? :whistle

Could go either way but the Lions have been losing in the 4th quarter most of their wins this season so, luck is bound to run out soon.

Not most, all.  The Lions have trailed in the fourth quarter of all their games this season and are currently 6-4.

THis sort of thing could go either way - luck could run out and Lions get smashed or Lions step up and have a comfortable victory.

Personally, and I'm a noob, I think we are too reliant on Stafford, we don't have a reliable running game and our defence is too porous.  If Stafford loses form we will find it very hard to win games.

Archived