Clyde vs Arbroath

Lichtie78

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two bookings sending off usually means RL will be okay. If it was a straight red like lavery on sat think he would be out....

Onto game hope our reserves put in a decent performance, Losing Johnston our fifth (Yes 5) long termer a blow & if we keep this up we.ll.be cancelling fuxtures like Elgin2014 but genuine due to lack of players on our part...

Anything apart from a draw thanks

2 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Shit, Forgot about Tiffoney and Miller, Wouldnt imagine club managers would want them cup tied. Drap the reserves comment. This is a U19 game for us....

Aye, Miller was who I meant. That's twice tonight I've called him Smith.

FS, if Miller and Tiff can't play then we are very much down to being barer than the bare bones.

edited-

if they can't play and Johnstone is injured for what I've heard 6 weeks. Then Fergie McNiff(meaning Linton moving into centre mid) and smith would likely come in to replace them. Leaving the bench to be made up of Flynn plus four under 20 players! Am I correct ? 

1 hour ago, Broath Boy said:

Years since been to Broadwood for a game, where do people do there drinking before game, is it still Broadwood farm or any pubs nearby ground. Cheers.

There's a new facility at the stadium called Club 58 open to both home and away fans which you're allowed to bring your own drink to

38 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Clyde fans - will Club 58 be showing the Partick or Man City games does anyone know? I don't mind which one, just if they're all set up with Sky etc okay?

Yeh, one of the early kick offs will be shown

31 minutes ago, Chris_DK said:

Probably just whatever everyone prefers. You'll be thrown over the outside platform if anyone cheers an old firm goal, though. 

I'd be the one doing the throwing ;)

I watched the Old Firm game in there last time we played (but there was a small issue getting it to work initially, hence why I asked the question to double check it was all fully sorted) and no-one cheered when either team scored which pleased me greatly and is exactly how it should be.

13 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

I'd be the one doing the throwing ;)

I watched the Old Firm game in there last time we played (but there was a small issue getting it to work initially, hence why I asked the question to double check it was all fully sorted) and no-one cheered when either team scored which pleased me greatly and is exactly how it should be.

It should be alright, had the Man Utd Arsenal game on last week without issue. Do yous run a bus to away games? 

Archived