Stirling Albion v Wick Academy Scottish Cup 3rd Round

rhliston

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whys that again?

We've been doing some stellar work helping smaller clubs in the community lately. We've made strong ties with Tweedmouth Rangers, set up a colts team and a local academy team with the nearest college. It was concluded that on top of this we'd allow Hawick to progress as our contribution to football in the central borders.

We've been doing some stellar work helping smaller clubs in the community lately. We've made strong ties with Tweedmouth Rangers, set up a colts team and a local academy team with the nearest college. It was concluded that on top of this we'd allow Hawick to progress as our contribution to football in the central borders.

Went out not because you're shite but cause you're good c***s?

I believe that, fair enough.

5 minutes ago, BinosCammy said:

Weather in Stirling has been baltic to say the least the past few days, dont hope for much

I think the club are hoping for the weather to ease tomorrow forecast for 4/5 degrees at kick off, hovering round about freezing tonight and getting warmer as the day progresses. Just hope they do not leave it too late to call it off should the forecast prove to be wrong.

2 minutes ago, BinosCammy said:

If the game gets called off at near kick off, it would be embarrasing for the club

It would be but I am sure they think the thaw on Saturday as predicted will get the game on.

Archived