Brechin City v Ayr United

AyrWeGo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AyrWeGo said:

It would have been a c**t had they risked it, Ayr fans and players made the trip and it still hadn't thawed. The stupid decision is to have it this Tuesday and not next Saturday.

if it still isn't playable by Tuesday then Saturday it is. 

3 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

f**k off you complete and utter bellend of a troll . You and that c**t fae Alloa are one and the same I am thinking . 

Is see the truth hurts.Getting all defensive now with threatening behaviour. I will not see you Tuesday night as the game will be off again ground will still be solid.Find it amusing you all think I'm a troll.Just shows the mentality of the Brechin mafia.

22 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Is see the truth hurts.Getting all defensive now with threatening behaviour. I will not see you Tuesday night as the game will be off again ground will still be solid.Find it amusing you all think I'm a troll.Just shows the mentality of the Brechin mafia.

Threatening ??? :lol:  Ya fucker , that is a classic. Had you come out with the pish you continually spout  on here ,  at the glebe I am sure there would be more than me telling you to f**k off on a regular basis.   Which leads me to think that you are in fact a troll with a keyboard just phishing for a reply.    Well you fucking got one and one which I'm sure many on here would replicate.

If you are indeed not a troll then I am sure you will soon be singled out   (especially now from the many volunteers and committee members who helped on Wed night ) .  But as said before it is very easy to hide behind a computer and spout pish ........not so easy for you  to spout it in public it seems !  I wonder why ?  

24 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Threatening ??? :lol:  Ya fucker , that is a classic. Had you come out with the pish you continually spout  on here ,  at the glebe I am sure there would be more than me telling you to f**k off on a regular basis.   Which leads me to think that you are in fact a troll with a keyboard just phishing for a reply.    Well you fucking got one and one which I'm sure many on here would replicate.

If you are indeed not a troll then I am sure you will soon be singled out   (especially now from the many volunteers and committee members who helped on Wed night ) .  But as said before it is very easy to hide behind a computer and spout pish ........not so easy for you  to spout it in public it seems !  I wonder why ?  

Are u upset:whistle

30 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Ha ha those volunteers that put covers down on already hard ground.I don't hide behind the computer either as I continually spout off at the glebe when I see fit.Maybe should invest invest in decent covers so our games aren't continually postponed.

Nobody on here has heard you "spout off at the Glebe". Maybe in the empty expanse within your head it feels like shouting, but I'm sure your carer will confirm your mouth is silent.

Archived