Brechin City v Ayr United

AyrWeGo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Covers going down tomorrow 6pm. Volunteers needed.
I wonder if diehard will turn up.[emoji23]

Fat chance of that happening [emoji23] couldn't help due to work commitments but well done to those who did go. Hopefully a good chance of the game being on. Sure all the supporters appreciate your efforts well....most of us anyway

Should be okay with it forecast to be above zero on the Friday night....

Especially as the MET says the forecast hasn't to drop below -1 in Brechin so surely the covers can deal with that.

Usually love the Scottish Cup but the league is so important for us this year I'm not that bothered about this weekend. 

58 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Especially as the MET says the forecast hasn't to drop below -1 in Brechin so surely the covers can deal with that.

Usually love the Scottish Cup but the league is so important for us this year I'm not that bothered about this weekend. 

I'm sure their game was called off last week and it wasn't below zero....

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

-4 at the moment in Brechin .  Either the MET don't have a clue or our thermometers are all wrong.  

-6 when I got in the car this morning

Nesbit and McKenna both unavailable and Cairney suspended for this one. So it could be Crawford and Wardrope in the middle. 

Flemming

Devlin, Balatoni, Meggat Boyle

Crawford, Wardrope

Harkins, Forrest, McGuffie

O'Connell

More likely it will be Forrest, Harkins and McGuffie rotating during the match with O'Connell on the bench and Donald shoehorned in to the formation somehow

Archived