Inter League Trophy

Big denzel

Great result for central considering they were 3-0 at one point , heard Michael Kennedy came on and scored the equaliser . 

Lol. Central looked average today.

The two big leagues get taken to penalties by the two "Shite" leagues today. Gap clearly isn't that big.

I don't think the select teams really have a baring on the best overall standard of a league at all. The bigger leagues have more better teams in them which means more better players and a better standard overall.

Doesn't mean there's not 16 players floating about the whole of the SSMAFL or College League who are good players and could easily play in the Central or The Caley. It's the amount of dross in the leagues overall that brings the level of the league down in comparison to the others.

6 hours ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Is Michael Kennedy a player at Colville as well?

He's played in a game this season, can't mind who against.

Possibly when CP were low on numbers? Didn't look too out of place.

I'm to old these days for all that running around, not that I ran about a lot when I played. The reason I was on the bench was due to so many late call offs on the Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

I am a registered player with Colville but only play in emergencies, that isn't very often with a squad 23 players.

Archived