Fawkurt v Smurn - THE P&B DERBY

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if a professional footballer were going to bite someone, it would be a character trait which would appear several times in their career. Such as repeated attempts at thuggishness from someone like Jim Goodwin, or repeated attempts at cheating, from, well any Hearts player over the last 30 years.

Curious that 33 year old Lee Miller has never been known for biting. Ever.

A poor attempt at deflection from Div.

Guest Back Post Misses

I dunno, maybe because one of the players told me.

Maybe they just made it up, it's the sort of thing "grown men" do.

Ain't if funny that the Falkirk players have a completely different story on why Baird lost the plot.

22 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Divs been rattled the last couple weeks. Can't blame him tbh having to support that mob.

Making out millers bit the lad but is a heads gone :lol:

Rattled, heads gone, all we need no is seething and verge of tears and we have a full house of P&B clichés.

As I say, story came direct from the St.Mirren dressing room. I've no idea why they would make that up, it makes zero difference to the result or the punishment Jack Baird will (rightly) receive.

I've not at any point said the red card was unjust, I can't comment either way as I wasn't even at the game.

Ain't if funny that the Falkirk players have a completely different story on why Baird lost the plot.

If it is the case that Miller bit Baird then you'd hardly expect Falkirk to come out and say so as it would lead to a lengthy ban. I wouldn't put it past Miller to have bit him but then again I have no proof of him doing so. He definitely provoked Baird.

30 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not especially. I can't really see the Falkirk players coming out and acknowledging publically that a senior member of their squad bit another player.

26 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

If it is the case that Miller bit Baird then you'd hardly expect Falkirk to come out and say so as it would lead to a lengthy ban. I wouldn't put it past Miller to have bit him but then again I have no proof of him doing so. He definitely provoked Baird.

First and foremost, as I posted earlier, every club in Scotland would have a spill out of info if such a thing as a bite took place and as it stands, the claims made on here re such bite took place, is like stating Nessie exists in loch lomond.

Now claims of provoked.....really, is this your first game of football ?

Im sure St mirren have bigger worries than trying to state something that doesn't exist but keep on keeping on, I'm sure it hides that you are rooted to the bottom and winless 

Something about watching the opposition goalkeeper time wasting like f**k at TFS, then conceding a late goal and suddenly being in a big rush to do everything gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Must have happened countless times even over the last year or so 

I dunno, maybe because one of the players told me.

Maybe they just made it up, it's the sort of thing "grown men" do.

A ken mair than you

Naw a ken mair than you

Naw a ken sumdy

Well a ken mair folk than you dae

Guest Back Post Misses

If Miller bit Baird why is there not a strong statement from them to say he was bitten? Defend your player. No they are not saying anything because the story is a load of codswallop.

Guest Back Post Misses

A ken mair than you

Naw a ken mair than you

Naw a ken sumdy

Well a ken mair folk than you dae

I was actually just messing. I have no idea what happened.

in a sport where a leg breaking tackle would result in a 3 match ban but a bite is looked upon as despicable behaviour (suarez was banned for 9 games, I think) IF miller bit the guy then why would St. Mirren or the player not comment? surely any decent club would highlight the bite, if only to make refs aware and lessen the chance of a repeat offence.

as for the game itself, 1st half was terrible, very similar to 1st half v Morton. 2nd better with the sending off having changed the game. hippo was frustrating, why dive when you're in a good position? I'd like to see the tackle on him again as it looked a straight red but the back f the south stand isn't the best place to judge if it was or not. there's going to be a huge gap to fill in our team when kerr and miller go!

Archived