Fawkurt v Smurn - THE P&B DERBY

The Midden have to win at some point but hopefully not this game. Houston was at their midweek game to suss them out. Bairns line up and formation is anyone's guess but now showing strength and depth of squad and also Houstons tactical awareness. Bit a patience required but expect to win by a two goal margin. Bairds and Sibbald. 

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Mini Thommo was a quality player for us. Probably the most under-rated we've had in the last 10 years or so.

Went down to Brighton as his family couldn't settle up here  and  then was back up the road and playing with St Mirren a year later again quoting supposed family reasons.  All seemed a bit strange .

I noticed the Mark Corocoran on the St Mirren bench in the yesteryear game.....the wee fecker seemed to have a good game against us

I hear Lee Miller wants a match ball the morra, after losing out the last time he got three goals against St Mirren...

14yr ago 4-4, winning 3-0, going to 3-3 we go 4-3 up and then lose a late goal. I actually applauded the teams off that day whereas many around me were pissed off, it was a fantastic game altho being a kick in the arse to drop points, it was clear to see the dropped points werent gonna effect our season.

Yes i know where we play. I was thanking you for probably giving the skunks their first win of the season.

Comments on football forums are that powerful, you should know that.

A mind a few years ago when we were playing Thistle and they were dominating and won a corner my mate said "Don't worry, when's the last time we conceded from a corner anyway" cue Balatoni smashing a header in. Never forgive the b*****d.

The last league game we didn't lose was actually against Falkirk, that was back on the first of October.

All signs point to a comfortable home win today. Although I've just seen the teams, and we've finally stopped persisting with two upfront and dropped Clarkson or Shankland for an extra midfielder. This should at least make us a tad harder to break down.

Will go for a repeat of the last fixture and 1-1.

Archived