Beith Bumpkins v Greenock Galacticos - Scottish Cup, 26th November 2016

vikingTON

Just now, Shannon said:

Bonnyrigg are several levels below Dumbarton in your Division but the senior team only drew 0-0. You may beat Beith but thinking they are an amateur outfit like a Glasgow Uni and getting 5 goals plus away from home is very optimistic and just shows lack of respect from same fans who hate the Old Firm for exactly the same thing when they play them. Lucky you have a couple of ex Juniors in your management team so won't take Beith lightly and should be okay unless your players have your overconfidence and think will be an easy win.

Again, that's an absolutely horrendous result for Dumbarton and their fans would still be 100% correct for saying they should hump them.

And I've never had a go at Celtic supporters recently for expecting those results. I've laughed at Rangers supporters for expecting them because they clearly aren't good enough to get them these days though.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been reading the Bonnyrigg v Dumbarton thread and also this one closely and the respect and decency levels from the Dumbarton fans compared to the morton fans is incredible , the Dumbarton lads seem like a really decent bunch , as for the morton fans it's very cringey starting with the thread title. 

Maybe time to grow up a wee bit . 

6 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Just showing the same level of respect that's been afforded to his team by some posters on here .

10 hours ago, Shanner said:

Hope Beith murderbum them on and off the park. 

Not sure that wishing death (with a bizarre sexual twist) on the Morton side and its supporters upholds your 'respect' agenda tbh.

Just now, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Been reading the Bonnyrigg v Dumbarton thread and also this one closely and the respect and decency levels from the Dumbarton fans compared to the morton fans is incredible , the Dumbarton lads seem like a really decent bunch , as for the morton fans it's very cringey starting with the thread title. 

Maybe time to grow up a wee bit . 

You're the one crying your eyes out about a thread on the Internet; practice what you preach then.

I just wonder what the point is to football these days.

Everybody should expect to hump anybody who is a division or more below you and we shouldn't have shock wins.

Maybe we should just have Real Madrid play Barcelona play a 100 times a season and do away with the rest of all the other pointless outfits in the world.

Just now, fan of the juniors said:

Great to see you back mate even if it's under another pseudonym. Pic Cabe lives

It's a more sensible medically supervised version.

My doc gives me a jag if I get too controversial.

Think Hertha guessed it right away.

15 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

It's a more sensible medically supervised version.

My doc gives me a jag if I get too controversial.

Think Hertha guessed it right away.

Apologies for the oversight - wasn't paying attention! 

We got five goals away at Buckie, there's absolutely no reason why Morton, who have been better than us this season, should get five providing they don't play dreadful.

This is it. None of the desperate need for a pat on the back is going to change the fact that we should be horsing this guff. None of the crying about it will change it either.

I wonder how long it would take for a response if I went for a fishing trip. A whole 15 minutes :lol:

If you're moaning about anything on a football forum you've only got yourself to blame for what comes next. What did you expect heartfelt apologies for their comments. We're a better team, we should win comfortably. Get over it.

5 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

You mean the same level we got from Airdrie fans before they needed a dodgy refereeing decision to scrape a draw?

And another one to give them the win when he could not give the penalty for handball at the end    Was reading the report on this game tonight from the Daily Record which I have kept It was the  main game that weekend getting a 2 page write up  The final part of the main headline says "how brave Beith didn't win this is a shameless crime" Says it all really Described as "the outstanding Ayrshire outfit" in the report

Archived