Beith out of senior Scottish

Sancho Panza

2 minutes ago, HTG said:

It's quite simple old bean. They've been allocated a junior game in error. This has caused a wee bit of a round robin of nonsense. The main issue for them will be laying hands on a gazebo within which to host the Greenock Riviera Pimms Party but Beith are a club with good contacts and I'm sure they'll source one in good time. 

This is all that had to be said.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the  s j f a  have nothing to do with league fixtures it is the west region. obviously the secy put out a provisional fixture list and has not updated it probably due to the sad passing of his wife. i do wish some posters  would become involved with their junior team and find out how the juniors work.

1 hour ago, marconi said:

the  s j f a  have nothing to do with league fixtures it is the west region. obviously the secy put out a provisional fixture list and has not updated it probably due to the sad passing of his wife. i do wish some posters  would become involved with their junior team and find out how the juniors work.

show where it says provisional fixture? two guys I know saw the fixture last night and arranged time off work next Sat only to be told we are not going to Beith. Shambles!!

Fans don't matter.

It is a bit bizarre this obvious mistake hasn't been rectified yet. It leaves a few teams in limbo until it's clarified.

And I'd be very surprised if Scott Robertson is doing the fixtures just now, I'd expect the task has been passed to the Assistant Secretary or another member of the management committee for now.

21 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

show where it says provisional fixture? two guys I know saw the fixture last night and arranged time off work next Sat only to be told we are not going to Beith. Shambles!!

Fans don't matter.

Seriously 

I mean the Morton games only been scheduled for a month,  and as it's been all over social media since it was drawn.  

yes  its  the west region of the s.j.f.a.. the only competition run bythe s,j,f,a, [hampden] is the scottish  cup all others by the regions..many other posts on other threads slag the secy. for not giving fixtures seem the guy cant win. also if you check the lfixture list  it says fixtures are subject to change. the web site is primarily for clubs who then inform supporters. if you asked at your club im sure they could enlighten you on the ins and outs of  the juniors.

Looking forward to hearing about the resolution(s) for a full seasons fixtures being submitted to the next AGM by one of the many irate clubs that continually bleat about fixture lists. Then it can be proposed,seconded and carried etc as the will of the clubs. After all, the elected officials are only there to administer on behalf of the member clubs............

Archived