Patrick Thistle vs Rangers, 26th November

Barton *did* do well for the most part, but he ran away from Dodoo at the winner. Devine would've been crucified for that.

And I'll say again that Garner was luckier to escape a yellow for his late lunge on Barton than he was a straight red for the elbow. The BBC neglected to show that on Sportscene, focusing on Forrester's penalty claim instead.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Barton *did* do well for the most part, but he ran away from Dodoo at the winner. Devine would've been crucified for that.

And I'll say again that Garner was luckier to escape a yellow for his late lunge on Barton than he was a straight red for the elbow. The BBC neglected to show that on Sportscene, focusing on Forrester's penalty claim instead.

Garner never even went close to Barton and in fairness to the Thistle player he made nothing of the nothing challenge.

Garners challenge he was booked for actually looked worse at the time than it did in the highlights. It was a booking but no more.

Thistle player who brought down Forrester was also a stick on Red card

Never mind just was done. 

There's only one team in Glasgow

We're Glasgow Rangers. We score when we want

Garner never even went close to Barton

Bollocks. He didn't make contact, but the intent was there. It was a late lunge borne of frustration after Barton ripped the piss out of him.

1 hour ago, Nizzy said:

One of those football analystis on twitter put it down to Miller changing his body shape to pass inside, effectively selling him the dummy.

11 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Bollocks. He didn't make contact, but the intent was there. It was a late lunge borne of frustration after Barton ripped the piss out of him.

Garner is a professional footballer (or so i am told) If he wanted to 'do' the Thistle player he wouldn't have missed. It was a nothing challenge that the Thistle player made nothing of.

Just relax and think back to that joyous moment when Dodoo scored the winner. You must have been absolutely spewing. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

You weren't the wee lad highlighted on Sportscene and all over social media 'Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' :lol:

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

We're Glasgow Rangers. We score when we want

You are an excruciating poster, Bob.

You are such a boring parody of an unreconstructed Sevconian that I can just about count the rolls of neck fat from your posts alone (four).

41 minutes ago, Killie Zenit said:

You are such a boring parody of an unreconstructed Sevconian that I can just about count the rolls of neck fat from your posts alone (four).

Boring parody of an unreconstructed diddy declares he can just about count to four.  Immediately joins the diddy elite.

It's cute that Rangers are trying to create a faux rivalry with Thistle as they are so far behind Celtic they've given up that ghost for the foreseeable future.

14 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

It's cute that Rangers are trying to create a faux rivalry with Thistle as they are so far behind Celtic they've given up that ghost for the foreseeable future.

This. The Rangers fans need to start banging on skelly King's door demanding the war chest gets opened again. The Berrzzz are gonnae have to spend, spend, spend mega bucks to get back to where they belong.

1 hour ago, Killie Zenit said:

He's quite clearly the thoroughly discredited former poster, taxi driver and all-round worthless human being No.8, if that helps. File his contributions on here in the same pile of shitposting as The "my favourite chaser is Mark Labbett" Tedi or the functioning alcoholic.

We do chant Dodoos name to the same tune to be fair and that was getting belted out at the final whistle for obvious reasons just before a wee bit of "one team in Glasgow " [emoji4]

Oh right. I see.

It would be nice if Thistle made a fist of that rivalry, faux or otherwise. Doing their fucking jobs would save us a great deal of grief towards the end of the season.

The BBC neglected a great deal in those highlights.

Archived