Dumbarton -vs- Bonnyrigg Rose - Part Two

Jan Vojáček

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping the game goes ahead, looking forward to the match and hoping we re assertive and robust. If barr, buchy, sparky and gaz start i'd be confident our attitude will be right.

Does the social club let kids in or do food?

Hoping the game goes ahead, looking forward to the match and hoping we re assertive and robust. If barr, buchy, sparky and gaz start i'd be confident our attitude will be right.

Does the social club let kids in or do food?

Anvil best bet for kids and food pal [emoji1417] 2 mins walk away from the ground

On 22/11/2016 at 17:13, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It would be, aye. That would then move the QOTS game into midweek, which would be a real pain.

Also if this was called off then it would right ruin my weekend, I've been looking forward to it for weeks. The one positive is that it looks like it'll be dry this week, the frost could be an issue but it's not looking horrendously cold.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcvvc7enf#?tab=fiveDay&fcTime=1389398400

It would actually help me if this was moved out a week as I am absolutely skint and I get paid on Tuesday. 

5 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

HW, HW, HWFG.

I am indeed shiting myself about a potential Bonnyrigg win but I'm right looking forward to this.

If Moonster isn't blind drunk by 12pm and singing beer, wine and hookers is he really the Moonster?

I am a changed man these days, didn't even have a pint at the meeting last night whilst you raging alkies were getting stuck in.  Give it till half 12.

1 hour ago, wingnut said:

Many Dumbarton fans are expected to come through if game on.

I would hope we can break the 200 barrier as it's the Scottish Cup, somewhere new and relatively close but given our away form is hopeless and the weather won't be the nicest it'll probably be nearer the 150 mark.

The ground is solid here, is laying covers on already frozen ground not a pointless exercise?
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong lol

Was on the park earlier and the park was 95% playable going with the temperature that's forecast and our sheets down tomorrow around lunchtime time I'd be very optimistic of the ball game going ahead [emoji1417]
Totally understand your question tho mate

Was on the park earlier and the park was 95% playable going with the temperature that's forecast and our sheets down tomorrow around lunchtime time I'd be very optimistic of the ball game going ahead [emoji1417]
Totally understand your question tho mate

We probably wont use the 5% thats in front of your goal mate. Never mind the bit in the net.

7 hours ago, cameron2000 said:

150-200 I'd think

I'm hopeful we'll see a decent Sons support roll up for this one.  It's the magic of the Cup, echoes of Lossiemouth and Fraserburgh and all that, and somewhere new to visit.  The Abellio special train which left Dumbarton Central on Monday is due at Eskbank Station at 10am on Saturday, so all to play for.

12 minutes ago, ham89 said:

Hoping the covers do the business, very much looking forward to this one. Expecting a massive crowd (for Bonnyrigg), will be a special day.

Are you optimistic about the covers doing the job? The weather doesn't look like it'll drop below 0 on the Met Office, and I'd be gutted if this was off.

Archived