Dumbarton -vs- Bonnyrigg Rose - Part Two

Jan Vojáček

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

What a fucking gang Dumbarton are :lol:

That's one of the biggest minter of the season and on a night where Queen of the South lost to St Mirren 

Nope, Queen of the South's is still worse. 

Both are definitely in the 'fold your club and try again in the joke leagues' category: though it doesn't look like Dumbarton would get on better there than their neighbours Clydebank if tonight's result is anything to go by. 

Not sure I'll sleep tonight.

I headed for the pub after the home fixture absolutely gutted, we should have won, we had missed our chance.

When the draw was made and Hibs came out, I couldn't believe it. What could have been.

And all that despair and we have actually somehow pulled this one out of the bag.

What a result.

1 minute ago, KarlMarx said:

I would say.

It's a cracking wee ground but couldn't safely host a game against Premier opposition.

Hibs are championship:P but I know what you mean. Would have been good to see at team like that playing at a ground like Bonnyriggs with the infamous slope!

Its a shame but no doubt the Police will probably say it has to be moved.

It definitely will. We had provisionally booked Rugby Park back in 2010 if our game against hibs had gone to a replay and I'd say our ground would hold considerably more than Bonnyrigg's.

1 minute ago, cameron2000 said:

I do feel sorry for Aitken tonight. He didn't send the players out to act like they couldn't be arsed and he also had a very limited squad to work with. Bonnyrigg defo deserved it though and there fans were outstanding.

It's a squad he built though: it being limited in the first place is his responsibility. He can't even survive until the weekend now, surely?

Archived