Tam McManus blog on Strachan

ShugtheBuddie

How can you say it's a brilliant post?

He/she has near enough said what's wrong with our game.

So f**ck..., we all know what's wrong.

What we need is somebody to change it.

Because he summed up the current situation exceptionally well IMO.

I didn't realise it was down to him to come up with a solution, because let's face it, nobody has got one.

For me he didn't just sum up the current situation, it's been like this since the early 2000's.

This is how long we've been waiting for an answer.

It isn't down to him, but he is spouting SFA'ish shyte terminology and speech.

He is coming across as a shirt n tie at the sfa which is what we can do without.

His post was nothing of the sort.

Basically putting things into perspective a bit in regards to how there's a happy medium to be found in between Strachan and the players. Finding myself becoming extremely frustrated with everybody pinning the blame solely on Strachan when in reality the problem is a bit of both.

The only happy medium is that we get beat. If you don't believe me, look at the qualifying table.

We might get points took off us for wearing the poppy ffs. We could end up behind Malta ffs.

Nobody in their right mind is pinning the blame solely on Strachan. 

Its the whole effing set up.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make, fwiw I agree with what you're saying too, but found the original one to be a very detailed summary of the current situation.

49 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I have no idea what point you're trying to make, fwiw I agree with what you're saying too, but found the original one to be a very detailed summary of the current situation.

The marathon post does make some valid points but I still agree ie McManusblog that we do have the players to be better than we are (beneath Fcking Lithuania) and that has to be on the manager plain and simple. At least be competitive not total bums 2nd bottom of a shocking group let's be honest

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Finding myself becoming extremely frustrated with everybody pinning the blame solely on Strachan when in reality the problem is a bit of both.

Who on earth has been pinning the blame solely on Strachan?  

I don't think I've seen anyone do that.

Archived