East Fife vs Queens Park

Another hard game at Bayview for East Fife tomorrow. Queen's Park have had good success against us in the last few seasons. Big Gus has had more success than most in head to heads with Gary Naysmith.However I was impressed with out attacking display In the fist half on Tuesday. I hope Gary is brave enough to press the opposition high up the park like we did against Alloa.It looks like the 6 bottom teams are playing in a mini league to avoid the dreaded bottom 2 spots.so home games against teams in this pack are must wins. We have lost to Stennie at home and beat Livie so it is hard to predict what East Fife will turn up. We have been guilty of shipping cheap goals mostly down to individual errors and it goes without saying if we can't cut this out we will continue to struggle to register victories. The only change I'd make from the starting 11 on Wednesday is to bring back Hurst between the sticks. With a bit rub of the green and cutting out the errors I'm sure this is a game we can win.

Very confident as last 2 games have seen a vast improvement. Same team hopefully apart from Zanatta for Malone. Would have Woods supporting him again, has bagged a few goals against the Fifers and he needs to get off the mark soon

Queens should be wearing masks!!!
Two attempts on goal the entire game (one of which was a penalty) and they think it was a deserved win???
QP didn't beat us, we beat ourselves, after bossing the game for most of the first half but doing nothing with our chances we gift them an opener, we claw our way back in just before half time and then more of the same in the 2nd half then we gift them the chance to steal the points and double their goal attempts with an entirely needless penalty, cue 35 minutes of Queens being content to boot it anywhere and blatantly time waste combined with our inability to convert any chance we had made for quite a miserable end to the game for the home fans!!!

First goal was a perfectly executed inswinging corner attacked by a central defender and steered into the corner of the goal.

Second goal was a perfectly executed penalty kick won after some positive and aggressive attacking by one of our midfielders. 

Making saves is part of the goalie's job description. 

The team that scores the most goals wins.

I stopped at the Co-op on the way home to buy some sour grapes but was told they were sold out early on match days. :whistle

Archived