Who are the SFA Accountable too?

RadgerTheBadger

Who are the SFA board members answerable too. We the fans need to make it clear that their is a vote of no confidence and start a movement to lobby for change.

As I've said previously a few guys on the TAMB were in touch with the ATAC but they are basically in bed with the SFA and will not rock the boat

Do we have to go through our board members at respective clubs?

What about poor folk like me who have Petrie involved at both my teams?

How do we go about making it impossible for these people to maintain there positions

Any suggestions welcome

Only a small portion of the SFA Board is elected by clubs anyway - 2 people and then only as President and VP on multi-year terms. Board itself picks 3 people - 2 independents, and the CEO - and the final 3 are nominated by the two sub-boards (which are all that remains of "the committee structure" beyond technical committees like Medical and Referees).

One of those sub-boards is the Professional Game Board which consists of the President, VP and CEO; the CEO's subordinate; 5 SPFL reps; and 2 non-league reps.

PGB currently nominates Topping and Mulraney to SFA Board. NPGB always nominates Johnston the Junior FA secretary.

Archived