Brechin v Rovers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

So either the covers are not fit for purpose or they were not put down in time, anyway still think club should explain to the fans 

29 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

This is just embarrassing for the club,a wee frost only certain parts of the pitch covered and the covers not fit for purpose.Just hope the SFA don't see fit to fine the club.

If you are so concerned I would suggest contacting the club directly as you will not find the answers you are looking for on an internet forum. 

8 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

If you are so concerned I would suggest contacting the club directly as you will not find the answers you are looking for on an internet forum. 

I'm not concerned as it seems the club are not concerned either whether the game got played but yet again we are a laughing stock of Scottish football.Time to get covers that are fit for purpose.

7 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

I'm not concerned as it seems the club are not concerned either whether the game got played but yet again we are a laughing stock of Scottish football.Time to get covers that are fit for purpose.

If you are not concerned why do you continue to post  such nonsense? 

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Are we? Just because of a few sarcastic posts on P&B!!! Get a grip you troll.

I think an explanation is due to the fans as to why this happened yesterday it was forecast there was to be frost and quite honestly it was not that hard, Really all a bit embarrassing for Brechin[emoji20]

Because you had 6 players out.

If you had the slightest chance avoiding the game with no reprimands why not take it

Poor sportsmanship if nothing else

20 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Bet you don't say that to our chairman's face next time you are his guest . 

Ken is a great guy and am sure him and the rest of his hard working committee are unhappy with yesterday 

15 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

Ken is a great guy and am sure him and the rest of his hard working committee are unhappy with yesterday 

I think this is what I'd prefer to believe. Despite their personnel difficulties, I'd think City would have preferred the game to proceed yesterday, rather than a Tuesday in March. I'm not sure that human effort could have thawed out a partially frozen pitch.

All this is getting blown well outta proportion ! We had our bad run with a buggered pitch 4 seasons ago , the problem was routed and a new pitch laid .. since then I think we ve had 2 other games called off ... The pitch has stood up well to heavy rain as Alloa fans will be first to admit from a month ago ! The frost set in on Thursday night and everywhere was solid can t blame anyone for that ..Had Forfar etc still had a real pitch they re game would ve been cancelled too of that there's no doubt .. Our committee will be as cheesed off as the next guy that games off ... It's no ones fault it's Scottish weather .... The referee calls games off not injury and suspension lists ...... 

Archived