Brechin v Rovers

Looks like we will be pretty short on numbers for this one pabs suspended, McCormack, O'Neil, Trouten, Jackson all out injured and aplenty love is struggling as well we won't have many players on the subs bench could we see the return of Dods to playing duties. We still have a fairly decent squad and think we are more than capable of getting a result

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We still have a fairly decent squad and think we are more than capable of getting a result

You do, and you looked good when we met at Cliftonhill on Match Day 2.

Thankfully we are on a better game now then we were that day, probably the worst I've witnessed us play this season. I'd love to see us nick an away win, but I'd take a draw now, I think most fellow Rovers fans would.

As for the lineup, I would imagine barring injuries/suspensions, the same team that beat Stranraer last week will start

14 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Well theres been no call for help with it. And we can't expect Neil to do it himself. Ment to be milder tonight anyway

Yeah I was expecting the call for help to put them down but never heard. Was just thinking a postponement wouldnt be a bad thing considering the injuries!!!

Hope this is on . I'm surprised that there has been no shout out for assistance with the pitch covers. The weather man on Countryfile last Sunday did say that Thursday and Friday up this way would be frosty. Working tomorrow in Aberdeen so unavailable tomorrow morning . Might make 1pm if thats any use. See we've got a lad in on loan from Hearts. Looking forward to see him play as Dods has proved to have a good eye for a loan player in the past. With our injuries i would snap your hand off for a draw against Rovers. Or maybe a sneaky 1-0 to City.

Archived