#TartanArmy4Change

RadgerTheBadger

Enough is enough. Boycott the remaining games even the England one

If this is what it takes for a radical change then it'll be worth it

Waken up TA
If the TA aren't prepared to sacrifice there own egos then they deserve everything they are subjected to and can have no cause for complaint from now on in

So why are you asking them to blindly follow you, if you believe them to be so unbelievably thick, shallow, boorish and fickle? Don't get me wrong, i agree with you....but are they meant to just throw their lot in with you because you're a bit pissed offthe teams getting gubbed?

You forget these morons get a monthly gig wallowing in the team being shite. f**k 'em. 

So why are you asking them to blindly follow you, if you believe them to be so unbelievably thick, shallow, boorish and fickle? Don't get me wrong, i agree with you....but are they meant to just throw their lot in with you because you're a bit pissed offthe teams getting gubbed?

You forget these morons get a monthly gig wallowing in the team being shite. f**k 'em. 

No one is asking anyone to blindly follow me. My point is the only thing they know is money. If we the fans stop that cash flow then they have to resign from their cushy positions

We keep hearing mumping and moaning from the TA then they celebrate failure in the same breath

And maybe pick a mature, sensible username (JusticeForTheTA) or something. I can't see this gathering momentum and ending up on the STV news otherwise... "And now we go live to Hampden, where Jackie Bird is with HairyBawz"

Jackie Bird has hairy baws? Michty!

Archived