Strachan remains

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only should he have been punted last year but he should have been punted as soon as he decided to piss off to Portugal on holiday. Any manager worth there salt would have went to the Slovenia v Poland game on a scouting mission, failing that he should have arranged a friendly to try out new formations, centre back pairing me whicj he failed to do in any of the other friendlies this year.

Not another penny from me till there is a major overhaul in the SFA

This is the same Strachan who was given a heroes reception just over a year ago in Faro for destroying our hopes of qualifying for Euro 2016.

The 'Tartan Army' have the manager they truly deserve.

'No Scotland, no party'

:lol:

1 hour ago, HairyBawz said:

Not only should he have been punted last year but he should have been punted as soon as he decided to piss off to Portugal on holiday. Any manager worth there salt would have went to the Slovenia v Poland game on a scouting mission, failing that he should have arranged a friendly to try out new formations, centre back pairing me whicj he failed to do in any of the other friendlies this year.

Not another penny from me till there is a major overhaul in the SFA

A friendly? You've got to be kidding the last thing they need is another public humiliation, and I think they have professional scouts to attend games.

This is the same Strachan who was given a heroes reception just over a year ago in Faro for destroying our hopes of qualifying for Euro 2016.

The 'Tartan Army' have the manager they truly deserve.

'No Scotland, no party'

:lol:

No matter how many times you say this it doesn't make it any more true

The Scottish FA putting up the interview with Regan is drastic, interviewee setting Regan up for all his shitey soundbites

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No matter how many times you say this it doesn't make it any more true

It is though. They backed this fuckwit of a failure and the fact that a lot of eyes have been opened since then doesn't mean that it isn't true.

People wanted a proven failure to keep his job and he did. And now here we are.

A friendly? You've got to be kidding the last thing they need is another public humiliation, and I think they have professional scouts to attend games.

If you class Stephen Pressley a professional scout then you've got a point but my point still stands if the manager is not working with the players during an international window then he should be looking at the upcoming opposition for himself

It is though. They backed this fuckwit of a failure and the fact that a lot of eyes have been opened since then doesn't mean that it isn't true.

People wanted a proven failure to keep his job and he did. And now here we are.

It's not and its embarrassing seeing people try and paint it that way.

I knew fucking loads of people over there.

They weren't treated like heroes. What a nonsense. Everyone knew it was a failure, but the fans showed their appreciation for the efforts of all players and manager involved.

Like supporters do.

Georgia away aside it was a decent effort with some good results and performances.

Archived