Talbot involved in Tory Govt Work programme

whitburn exile

40 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

It was already debated at some length. Think you just relit the torch paper my friend lol.

The likes of the town fool HB and his cronies on here love to see anything negative about Talbot plastered on here as if in hope it will affect their performance on the park ffs emoji85.png.

I don't remember ever seeing the clubs name attached with it. But as was said Talbot denied it again which I wasn't aware of.

5 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Perhaps but Talbot should never get involved in any Tory policy that is designed to cause misery and hardship on the most vulnerable. The village of Auchinleck stood proud and refused to be destroyed by Thatcher. Never forget , never trust a Tory.

That's a bit rich when some of your fans like to sing about Maggie and the pit closures.

9 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

Mibbe they did mibbe they didn't but the fact is that Talbot didn't cause any misery or hardship on anybody apart from Kilbirnie, Cumnock, Beith, Pollok, Meadow and any other team we've gubbed on our way to our vast collection of silver.

You don't sound too upset that they may have and coming from a man so upset about Beiths recent pro Thatcher chanting that seems strange to me. Have it your own way bud but don't be two faced about it. Don't care who you gubbed that's only fitba.

Archived