Scottish Junior Cup 3rd Round

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kilbirnie to get knocked out........OH wait it's the 3rd round ties.

[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. After the 2nd round was drawn I looked at my dates for work & noticed I was working this weekend so put in a holiday for it. Ache well at least al see us playing Cumnock [emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji33][emoji33]

22 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

emoji115.pngemoji115.pngemoji115.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png. After the 2nd round was drawn I looked at my dates for work & noticed I was working this weekend so put in a holiday for it. Ache well at least al see us playing Cumnock emoji27.pngemoji27.pngemoji27.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.png

To be fair to Kilbirnie they couldn't have pulled a much harder tie out the hat than Banks O'Dee.

Luck of the draw as they say.

To be fair to Kilbirnie they couldn't have pulled a much harder tie out the hat than Banks O'Dee.

Luck of the draw as they say.

Totally disagree. We should have had more than enough in the tank to deal with them & Sauchie will be the 1st team on my junior coupon this weekend

2 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Totally disagree. We should have had more than enough in the tank to deal with them .

Fair enough never seen the game so can't say what they are like as a team but just thought it was a hard draw.

I can think of at least about a dozen teams I wouldn't want to play ahead of banks o dee . 

Thats a tie any super premier west of scotland  team should be winning for me as its not a great standard up there . 

Agreed, was surprised at result and even though Sauchie are Super 2 through here I still fancy them on Saturday.

48 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

I can think of at least about a dozen teams I wouldn't want to play ahead of banks o dee . 

Thats a tie any super premier west of scotland  team should be winning for me as its not a great standard up there . 

A wee bit hard on Banks o'Dee who are regularly beating top Highland League sides this season - in fact they have reached the final of the Aberdeenshire Shield which is classed as a Senior Competition.

Also didn't Petershill lose a Scottish tie up North not so long ago? It does happen.

21 minutes ago, ham1sh68 said:

A wee bit hard on Banks o'Dee who are regularly beating top Highland League sides this season - in fact they have reached the final of the Aberdeenshire Shield which is classed as a Senior Competition.

Also didn't Petershill lose a Scottish tie up North not so long ago? It does happen.

The top 2-3 teams up in the North would all be ties West teams would want to avoid.

Agreed the standard is not great but the top teams are very difficult to beat on their own patch.

Archived