Shaving

Romeo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, throbber said:

My chest and back are very hairy just now and i can't be bothered getting my mrs to shave it.

Can I borrow her to shave my back please? Mine hates doing it and would probably slice me up like Freddy Krueger these days anyway.

Wait a minute...you shave your chest?  :huh:

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

People for some reason grow beards now for movember. Thought it was about growing a moustache?

No, I'm afraid you're getting mixed up with...*sigh*...'Decembeard'.

Both were still going strong last year, but I haven't seen anything about them in 2016.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see so many folk doing it but have never been asked to sponsor anyone. I suspect there are rather a lotnof people who believe that in November, beards magically generate cash for charity.

1 Beard = 1 Like = 1 invincible prostate

56 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Got a gillette fusion pro glide razor 2 weeks ago - makes life a lot easier. 

Got one of these too. I resent the overly-macho branding but the product is very decent. Manly Turbo Plus Max Pro Did I Mention I Have a Wife, by Gilette. For men. 

I don't have enough facial hair to grow a proper beard but the hair that I do have grows fast enough that I'm required to (wet) shave every other day to avoid looking like a tramp. Basically I have all the negatives that come with a beard without the beard to go with it. It's a pain in the arse but when you've been doing it long enough and have a good razor it's not too irritating.

Razor blades are hideously expensive though.

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

In my new bathroom there's a full length mirror at the end of the bath/shower. Makes it quite easy to wash, shave and brush teeth all at once, plus check if my Monster Munch intake to gym workout ratio needs any adjustment. 

How many hands have you got?

Archived