Shaving

Romeo

Shaving is a complete and utter pain in that nads. I shave every 2nd day as I do not wish to grow a beard because people with beards are, as we all know, are worth a watching.

Is is possible to get a decent shave with an electric shaver? Does it even come close to a wet shave?

What are your thoughts on shaving?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Shaving is a complete and utter pain in that nads. I shave every 2nd day as I do not wish to grow a beard because people with beards are, as we all know, are worth a watching.

Is is possible to get a decent shave with an electric shaver? Does it even come close to a wet shave?

I reckon the average female grows better facial hair than me. A couple of minutes with an electric shaver every 2-3 days or so, though I've a cheek to call it 'shaving', it's more a quick ridding of shitey wee bits of hair here and there. 

f**k having to do a more thorough shave every day, that must be an almighty pain in the crevice. 

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

f**k having to do a more thorough shave every day, that must be an almighty pain in the crevice. 

I should probably shvae every day to be "clean shaven" for work, but I cannot be bothered. 

58 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That's why you should always be careful when you depilate down town !!!!!!

1 minute ago, Wren Road said:

Recommended razors with links to said product if possible please. Gillette is ripping me to bits!!

I used some Turbo Power Aqua Fusion 4 bladed ridiculously expensive shit for years, left it at home on holiday and bought some ten for a pound Bics single bladed. Far superior imo.

I have a wet shave about once a week once it has started to irritate my face, can't go as long as 2 weeks without the irritation being too much.

Electric shavers are ok if you can be bothered going over your face every day but whenever I leave it more than a few days they aren't enough to get the stubborn hairs off.

I have a beard because I'm a yeti and, when I'm clean shaven, I look like I couldn't be arsed by the end of the day anyway. f**k that shit. I can also confirm that I'm definitely for the watching, for one reason or another.

I gave up on electric razors when I was a teenager, because I never found one that shaved close enough for my liking. Those 3/4-blade jobs do a decent job, and you don't need to be too careful with them. Last time I went back to one of the single-blade disposables, it was like a horror film, as I wasn't used to taking my time anymore. Think I'd probably nip to the turkish barbers every day if I was wealthy and idle, instead of being just idle.

Getting old is a hairy nightmare. My beard grows up to about a centimetre below my eyes these days, and is trying to join up with my hairline underneath my ears. They ought to warn you about this shit at school.

11 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Getting old is a hairy nightmare. My beard grows up to about a centimetre below my eyes these days, and is trying to join up with my hairline underneath my ears. They ought to warn you about this shit at school.

The weird thing is your hair retracting out of the top of your head and sprouting out of your ears and nose. Proof that there is no Darwin and God is a prankster imo.

Archived