East fife v Alloa

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched plenty of games this season and last night was the first time I've thought that the ref had a nightmare.

Although I guess with East Fife being in League 2 for so long you will have been accustomed to a lower grade of Ref than us whilst we were in the Championship.

Who is the number 7 for East Fife? I've been impressed with him the twice I've seen him this season.

1 hour ago, Wasps1 said:

Gary was on the official team lines but missed on the printed team lines

He's only the gaffer lololo

Yeah think he was added quite late on. I was standing behind the local journo at the game (Scott Inglis I think) and had a wee read over his shoulder now and again. He also kept me up to date with the England score nice bloke.

6 hours ago, falkirkwasp said:

Didnt think we played as good as we can play last night, having said that was it us not playing or was it east fife playing very well.

I thought credit had to go to East Fife, they were hungry, pressured us really well and didn't allow us to play, particularly first half. They played some not bad stuff too at times. Flannigan had far more influence after the break as did a few others in our team.

I thought credit had to go to East Fife, they were hungry, pressured us really well and didn't allow us to play, particularly first half. They played some not bad stuff too at times. Flannigan had far more influence after the break as did a few others in our team.

I thought they played well against us in the 2 previous games also, had we got the first goal last night i think it would have been a different story.

Archived