Nigel Farage has played a blinder!

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Consolidate said:

Click-bait.

Nige's arse licking in the last few days has been cute but in the end he'll only continue to bump his gums via the BBC from the outside looking in.

He's accomplished far, far more of what he wanted than most of the people on the inside.

A disposable commodity who will not be remembered in history.

I personally feel he should have stuck with the Hitler thing he had going for him. But he shat it too early on and is now scrambling desperately for relevance.

Trump had the right idea.

3 hours ago, sparky88 said:

He'll soon do a salmond and criticise him relentlessly when he realises how much Trump actually gives a f**k about him and the UK. He reminds me of Paul Burrell talking about Princess Diana.

I think Salmond caught on to the lack of fucks given by the UK to Scotland a long time ago.

Your kind seem to be slow to catch on though.

Like him or loathe him, Farage has managed to get a far larger % of his aims realised than all 650 MP's at Westminster, like with Trump, I'd far rather we looked to understand how they managed to pull off their victories.

THE GO BETWEEN! Like him or Loath him it's another 2 fingers to the rotten Westminster establishment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

I have not looked at this forum for a while, normally I always felt you were an idiot awaiting the allocation of your own village, but you may be on to something here, I have no clue what is next, blue snow or flying pigs

18 hours ago, NotThePars said:

He's accomplished far, far more of what he wanted than most of the people on the inside.

The establishment may award a blue plaque after he is dead, but he deserves a statue at the very least. Your concise and incisive post will get short shrift from the usual subjects.

Fair fucks to Nigel, an absolute irrelevance these days yet still spending an hour tonight with the next US President.

I love how these 2 anti-establishment heroes are standing in front of a fucking pure gold elevator.

IMG_1478996612.793614.thumb.jpg.8690498e

Archived