The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Wear a MAGA hat and ask the locals to point you to the no go Sharia Law areas.

I don’t suit hats but maybe a massive t shirt would do. The caps are iconic though.

Can I suggest a banner, placard or similar with:
"Trump ya c**t - get in the fuckin sea!
Yours 
Scotland"

While I admire the sentiment I’m worried it’s too much like Janey Godley’s banner.

Still nothing from Trump on the Nashville Waffle House shooting then? Can't think why that would be. Oh, the shooter was a white male and the victims were mostly black. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Trump hasn't bothered to mention them or the heroic actions of James Shaw Jnr who took the gunman on and wrestled the weapon off him saving the lives of others. He's black as well. But again, nothing from Trump congratulating him on his unspeakable bravery.

Fucking racist c**t.

Edited by RiG

Just looked at the Fox website.  Can’t see any reference to the interview.

Some rumours that it was Rupert Murdoch himself who made the decision to cut the interview.
His puppet was getting a little out of control.

16 hours ago, HTG said:

Can I suggest a banner, placard or similar with:

"Trump ya c**t - get in the fuckin sea!

Yours 

Scotland"

Hatred just fuels him. Everyone should turn up cheering with Obama placards. His head would explode.

Hatred just fuels him. Everyone should turn up cheering with Obama placards. His head would explode.

Not turning up at all would break him. Just don’t go. Go to the pub instead. Completely ignore the wotsit powdered loonball.

5 hours ago, mjw said:

Some rumours that it was Rupert Murdoch himself who made the decision to cut the interview.
His puppet was getting a little out of control.

It looked to me like a 30 minute slot that was used up. 

He was a rambling mess, but the ending did not look particularly like it was cut off other than he could have gone on for hours about he is the best thing since Washington. 

4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Not turning up at all would break him. Just don’t go. Go to the pub instead. Completely ignore the wotsit powdered loonball.

This is what I've been thinking.. Narcissists don't care about criticism because they think they're above their critics, but If everyone just acted like he wasn't even there he'd be absolutely seething.

I've said before it must be a nightmare to be his speechwriter. His propensity to veer off topic and waffle really gets him into trouble. This is another classic case. 0:00 - 0:07 he's looking at his speech mainly because he can't remember it but importantly sticking to the script. Then between 0:08 - 0:22 you can tell he goes off script and tries to improvise or show off or something and just ends up talking utter shite and manages to offend a lot of paralympians. Some guy.