The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

The absolute state of all of this.  

latest?cb=20151011181838

Something he mentioned in the chaotic rambling and incisive journalism of Fox News was the supposed feeding of an expected question by a CNN employee to Clinton in a Town Hall debate in Flint. The question she was warned about was in all the front page news, the horrendous lead poisoning of the water supply. In Flint. Even Trump would have prepared for that one.

6 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

The absolute state of all of this.  

I have just started watching this and will watch the rest later.  But just seen on CNN news what he has said about Cohen representing him!!!!!!

This is fucking crazy and his comments have already been quoted in court today.

This is superb.

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Coincidentally I might actually be in London that week. P&B hit me with your suggestions.

Wear a MAGA hat and ask the locals to point you to the no go Sharia Law areas.

8 minutes ago, RiG said:

That interview is incredible :lol: By the end of it even the Fox presenters want to get rid of him.

Just looked at the Fox website.  Can’t see any reference to the interview.

40 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Coincidentally I might actually be in London that week. P&B hit me with your suggestions.

Can I suggest a banner, placard or similar with:

"Trump ya c**t - get in the fuckin sea!

Yours 

Scotland"

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just looked at the Fox website.  Can’t see any reference to the interview.

Love how he's spent ages denying Michael Cohen / Stormy Daniels is nothing to do with me but in that interview completely contradicts himself and says Cohen represented him in that "crazy" case. What a fucking fool.

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Wear a MAGA hat and ask the locals to point you to the no go Sharia Law areas.

Just reminded me; I'm back from Arizona and didn't see a single MAGA hat, bumper sticker, or any other piece of pro-Trump paraphernalia during the whole visit, and I was eagerly looking out for it too. Found that quite interesting, considering it's a big Republican state, and there was pro-Bush stuff everywhere in the years after he was elected. Bit disappointed that civil war doesn't seem imminent TBH.

Anyway, carry on with the good work, folks. This thread is tremendously entertaining for those of us happy to watch the world burn.

7 minutes ago, MSU said:

Couldn't have had a softer batch of questions, probably had sight of them ahead of time, still fucks it up. Classic.

“President Trump, how’s the golf handicap these days?”

”Yeah of course Michael Cohen paid hush money to Stormy Daniels on my behalf and I got Russian hookers to piss on me.  What was the question again?”

52 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Just reminded me; I'm back from Arizona and didn't see a single MAGA hat, bumper sticker, or any other piece of pro-Trump paraphernalia during the whole visit, and I was eagerly looking out for it too. Found that quite interesting, considering it's a big Republican state, and there was pro-Bush stuff everywhere in the years after he was elected. Bit disappointed that civil war doesn't seem imminent TBH.

Anyway, carry on with the good work, folks. This thread is tremendously entertaining for those of us happy to watch the world burn.

I expected a lot of that in Texas the other week. Honestly, the only stickers or Trump paraphernalia I saw was anti. Surprised the hell out me. 

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Just reminded me; I'm back from Arizona and didn't see a single MAGA hat, bumper sticker, or any other piece of pro-Trump paraphernalia during the whole visit, and I was eagerly looking out for it too. 

^^^^ FAKE NEWS!

7 hours ago, MSU said:

I expected a lot of that in Texas the other week. Honestly, the only stickers or Trump paraphernalia I saw was anti. Surprised the hell out me. 

^^^^ FAKER NEWS!!!

SAD