The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

16 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Trump now saying he thinks he would've ran into the school to take on the gunman even if he was unarmed. He's a lying c**t.

If he was capable of running, and that’s debatable, it would be in the opposite direction.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/25/politics/trump-campaign-email-parkland-photo/index.html

“Trump campaign emails photo of Parkland survivor, asks for donations”.

The fact that’s the family has not responded to a CNN approach makes me wonder if they endorse this shocking, cynical stunt.  Terrible if so.

4 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Trump now saying he thinks he would've ran into the school to take on the gunman even if he was unarmed. He's a lying c**t.

I give you the President of the United States of America.

But we have to take steps to harden our schools so that they're less vulnerable to attack. This includes allowing well-trained and certified personnel to carry concealed firearms. At some point, you need volume. Now I don't know that a school is going to be able to hire 100 security guards that are armed. Plus, you know, I got to watch some deputy sheriffs perform this weekend. They weren't exactly Medal of Honor winners, all right? The way they performed was, frankly, disgusting. They were listening to what was going on — the one in particular. He was then — he was earlier, and then you had three others that probably a similar deal a little bit later, but a similar kind of a thing. You know, I really believe — you don't know until you test it, but I think — I really believe I'd run into — even if I didn't have a weapon. And I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too, because I know most of you. But the way they performed was really a disgrace.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That can't be genuine?

Lying Washington Post transcript, so yes I think. They'd be found out in seconds if they made it up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/26/trumps-meandering-monologue-on-guns-annotated/?utm_term=.bc7144d88696

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Lying Washington Post transcript, so yes I think. They'd be found out in seconds if they made it up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/26/trumps-meandering-monologue-on-guns-annotated/?utm_term=.bc7144d88696

You could cobble together every post on P&B doing piss-take Trump-speak and you'd literally get that article. Astonishing. 

The USA :lol:

38 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I give you the President of the United States of America.

I really believe I'd run into — even if I didn't have a weapon.

The useless cúnt is frightened of stairs, I highly doubt he would ever have the balls to see that through.

Just now, jupe1407 said:

You could cobble together every post on P&B doing piss-take Trump-speak and you'd literally get that article. Astonishing. 

The USA :lol:

If it wasn't Trump you'd assume it was The Onion. 80% of Republicans still think he's doing a good job. :1eye

Wife just reminded me of when he absolutely filled his knickers at a rally and got hugged off some secret service guy. Run into a school shooting indeed.
:lol:

He wasn't to clever when he had a photo shoot with an eagle in his office either.

Things Trump isn't afraid of:

Having no weapon and having to charge down a guy with lots of guns and ammo firing at anything that moves.

Things Trump is afraid of:

An unarmed man running towards him.

Continuing to advocate arming teachers, President Trump suggested handling weapons was like having an aptitude for sports.

"I want highly trained people that have a natural talent like hitting a baseball, or hitting a golf ball, or putting," he said.

"How come some people always make the four-footer?"

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-02-27/donald-trump-backs-arming-teachers-who-play-golf-and-baseball-as-debate-rages-over-us-gun-control/

Just beyond parody. 

Notwithstanding the fact that I've never played golf, I'm sure given enough putts, I'd make a four footer, maybe even a ten-footer.  So perhaps, with enough guns, I'll be able to kill bad guys?  I doubt I'd ever hit a home run, though, so I'm not sure where I stand on the scale of security experts. 

The utter fuckwittery of that logic is unbelievable.  Unless he wants to arm the US Ryder cup team and get them to provide security to American schools, in which case his logic makes perfect sense.  

Trump wants soldiers to be teachers, and baseball players to be security guards.  Presumably the security guards will then join MLB, leaving the teachers to launch a war on the Taliban.

Notwithstanding the fact that I've never played golf, I'm sure given enough putts, I'd make a four footer, maybe even a ten-footer.  So perhaps, with enough guns, I'll be able to kill bad guys?  I doubt I'd ever hit a home run, though, so I'm not sure where I stand on the scale of security experts. 
The utter fuckwittery of that logic is unbelievable.  Unless he wants to arm the US Ryder cup team and get them to provide security to American schools, in which case his logic makes perfect sense.  
Trump wants soldiers to be teachers, and baseball players to be security guards.  Presumably the security guards will then join MLB, leaving the teachers to launch a war on the Taliban.

Given that the Taliban are seemingly less scared of death than female literary you may have stumbled on a brilliant plan

6 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Wouldn't trust Tiger right now, he's a wee bit wayward with the driver.