The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I want Mike Pence to get hit by a bus.
A really, really big bus.

This. He's more politically astute than Trump (tbf so is my last shite) but he's a mendacious right wing Christian extremist.

So a Trump impeachment followed by Pence being found dead in a situation involving a hooker dressed like Hitler and a few sizable garden vegetables would be just fantastic.

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

This. He's more politically astute than Trump (tbf so is my last shite) but he's a mendacious right wing Christian extremist.

So a Trump impeachment followed by Pence being found dead in a situation involving a hooker dressed like Hitler and a few sizable garden vegetables would be just fantastic.

It would be interesting to see the impact in the polls (and possibly midterms depending upon timing).

The Republicans would distance themselves from Trump and many waiverers would breath a sigh of relief that the controversial madman has gone.

Ideally a few tapes of him slagging off the rust belt voters for falling for his spiel about the tax cuts being for them, some of him taking the pish out of Pence for believing in God and hating homosexuals, and one of him telling Milanda (or is that the loaf) he can f**k who he wants cos he's President. Before the impeachment that is, otherwise America is insane enough to get another civil war.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

What do people want to happen if Trump is impeached and removed from office?

Quite fancy a pardon, a period of ignominy and disgrace including seeing much of his family and inner circle sent to jail.  Rounded off by a protracted hostage situation / shoot out  / suicide by cop.   

Quite fancy a pardon, a period of ignominy and disgrace including seeing much of his family and inner circle sent to jail.  Rounded off by a protracted hostage situation / shoot out  / suicide by cop.   

When you read down the line of succession, Jim Mattis is the first one you don't involuntarily yell c**t after saying his name, so Jim Mattis.

23 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

When you read down the line of succession, Jim Mattis is the first one you don't involuntarily yell c**t after saying his name, so Jim Mattis.

Is he before or after Linda McMahon in the pecking order?

This is a bit terrifying from Senator Jim Risch, who will very possibly become chair of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, speaking at the Munich Security Conference. Clearly a bit concerned at the prospect of peace breaking out on the Korean peninsula. 

The president of the United States has said, and he is committed to, seeing that Kim Jong-un is not able to marry together a delivery system with a nuclear weapon that he can deliver to the United States. …

The consequences of that are breathtaking when you think about how this could happen. …

If this thing starts, it’s going to be probably one of the one of the worst catastrophic events in the history of our civilization. It is going to be very, very brief. The end of it is going to see mass casualties the likes of which the planet has never seen. It will be of biblical proportions. …

The president can do this quickly, and as I said, it is at his fingertips.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/21/gop-senator-says-trump-is-ready-to-start-war-with-north-korea-that-would-be-one-of-the-worst-catastrophic-events-in-history/

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43149694

Trump wants to arm teachers.

And his crib note tells him that he has to say he’s listening.  It’s beyond parody.

That's actually incredible.

If someone had predicted this sort of stuff ten years ago, they'd probably have been sectioned. Fucking hell. 

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

What do people want to happen if Trump is impeached and removed from office?

I'd like to see him crushed to death in a room full of monkeys, live on Channel 4 News.

Oh, and you get sweets for watching.

Seriously, though, seeing half his bizarre family and closest advisors sitting in jail, one by one, knowing it's him next will be more than enough.  But I'd like some pick n mix too.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43149694

Trump wants to arm teachers.

And his crib note tells him that he has to say he’s listening.  It’s beyond parody.

Imagine how painfully awkward the meeting would have been without the notes saying "feign empathy"?  We all know Trump is incapable of basic human emotional relations.  I'm very glad he had the notes, although it's awful.