The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 hours ago, RiG said:

He's having an incredible heads gone on Twitter. Just madly ranting about Russia and lashing out at everyone - CNN, Obama, the DoJ etc.

He’s had to stay off the golf range this weekend because of the “optics” (can’t be seen to be playing golf after a massacre).  He’s probably bored out of his tits lying in bed (by himself), eating cheeseburgers and wondering when the details of the next extra-marital affair will surface.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

He's having an incredible heads gone on Twitter. Just madly ranting about Russia and lashing out at everyone - CNN, Obama, the DoJ etc.

His tweets are like the Nixon tapes when he was pished.

Seems like there’s a backlash from Florida students about Trump’s attempt to make the shootings all about him.  Some of their tweets are going viral.

The idea of Trump getting pummelled on a medium that he can’t tear himself away from is very pleasing.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

How does Trump get away with his hypocrisy and contradictions with so little fuss?

By doing it 5 times a day. The talk about the last blatant lie or piece of hate mongering dies down with the next one. That's why he's so riled by the "Russia thing", he's used to burying stuff by threatening to sue or manipulating the news agenda. The FBI don't work that way.

Edited by welshbairn

29 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The alt-right obsession about Trump being a macho president is so funny because he’s every cruel 70’s stereotype about gay people.

Watcha talkin about, my wife's a model, my daughter Ivanka's seriously hot, if I wasn't her father.....never mind. I'm the straightest person that's ever been, give me a fucking cuddle!

Watcha talkin about, my wife's a model, my daughter Ivanka's seriously hot, if I wasn't her father.....never mind. I'm the straightest person that's ever been, give me a fucking cuddle!

He’s the news bitch that absolutely loves gossip and bitching about TV ratings.

39 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think this is what you meant...

Touche.

In other unsurprising news, Trumpy boy is deliberately conflating "rigged" for "attempted to influence", and  is trying to blame Obama for L'affaire Russe.   He's absolutely rattled by the Mueller indictments, is my hot take.

Edited by Savage Henry