banana

The Official President Trump thread

I believe Trump could shoot someone at point blank range and still be President. The c**t is the very definition of Teflon.

29 minutes ago, Afro said:

I believe Trump could shoot someone at point blank range and still be President. The c**t is the very definition of Teflon.

As does he.

Edited by welshbairn

He’s crossed the line now calling countries “shit holes”. At least Obama bombed F**k out them and slaughtered them without verbally denigrating them...

What an age we live in when words mean more than actions...

11 hours ago, Afro said:

Bob Mueller says otherwise.

He’s crossed the line now calling countries “shit holes”. At least Obama bombed F**k out them and slaughtered them without verbally denigrating them...

Hiya Fox News hiya pal.

Trump in stormy weather, or Stormy Daniels to be exact.

The Donald perfectly demonstrates the moral vacuum at the heart of conservative Christianity. Evangelicals cheerleading a serial adulterer sex pest.

Surely to feck Mueller will save the day.

24 minutes ago, murphy1970 said:

The Donald perfectly demonstrates the moral vacuum at the heart of conservative Christianity. Evangelicals cheerleading a serial adulterer sex pest.

I hope this pay off is investigated further.  If it’s not a cover up for Trump what exactly is it?

4 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

And Trump isn’t?

Just for a change here's a solid pisstake of the over the top anti-trump (it is possible) cable news show, Morning Joe.

And Trump isn’t?

It’s irrelevant. The point is in this age of lunacy which will define our generation, describing certain countries as “shit holes”is judged as infinetly worse than wiping out vast swathes of their population.

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

It’s irrelevant. The point is in this age of lunacy which will define our generation, describing certain countries as “shit holes”is judged as infinetly worse than wiping out vast swathes of their population.

By who?

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

By those who have used his comments to justify his unsuitability for office and fed the online outrage- plenty of them on here.

Nobody has said calling countries shitholes is worse than bombing them. Trump is carrying on the same military tactics as Obama.

Nobody has said calling countries shitholes is worse than bombing them. Trump is carrying on the same military tactics as Obama.

Sorry I must have missed the calls for Obama to be impeached/shot/ resign...

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Sorry I must have missed the calls for Obama to be impeached/shot/ resign...

Which bombing do you disapprove of?

Let's not forget the campaigning for Roy Moore, a paedophile. Probably the most Evangelical Christian thing ever tbf.

By those who have used his comments to justify his unsuitability for office and fed the online outrage- plenty of them on here.
Literally no one on here is saying that you utter snowflake.

Which bombing do you disapprove of?

Where did I say that I disapproved or approved of any? I never offered any opinion other than I would have assumed that bombing and killing should be treated with greater seriousness than any words.