The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

He's been active on twitter since the retweets, so there's not much of an escape in terms of "my account was hacked!".

Also: "Looks like another great day for the Stock Market. Consumer Confidence is at Record High. I guess somebody likes me (my policies)!"

LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME OH PLEASE LIKE ME.

This guy is genuinely pathetic.

A guy in crutches gets beat up, a lad gets thrown off a roof, and all you can think about is That Bad Manny! having the gall to retweet it :lol:

Astounding self-delusion via blind hatred, get a grip of yourselves.

5 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

He's been active on twitter since the retweets, so there's not much of an escape in terms of "my account was hacked!".

Also: "Looks like another great day for the Stock Market. Consumer Confidence is at Record High. I guess somebody likes me (my policies)!"

LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME OH PLEASE LIKE ME.

This guy is genuinely pathetic.

I'm getting the feeling that you're another who'd rather the country and its people did worse under President Trump, that he created more hardship :huh:

Resentment at others' success, especially that's to the benefit of the country and its citizens, is pathological. Sort yourself out, thank you.

Just now, banana said:

I'm getting the feeling that you're another who'd rather the country and its people did worse under President Trump, that he created more hardship :huh:

Resentment at others' success, especially that's to the benefit of the country and its citizens, is pathological. Sort yourself out, thank you.

Where are you getting that feeling from? Where did I resent any success that America is enjoying? If I'm to assume that this "stock market success" that Trump's talking about is correct, then huzzah. But, that wasn't the point. Nice try though.

31 minutes ago, banana said:

A guy in crutches gets beat up, a lad gets thrown off a roof, and all you can think about is That Bad Manny! having the gall to retweet it :lol:

Astounding self-delusion via blind hatred, get a grip of yourselves.

https://twitter.com/ErikVoeten/status/935856103619006465

oops

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

The first video has already been debunked with the 'perpetrator' apparently neither a Muslim or immigrant. When even that bigot / brain donor Paul Joseph Watson thinks it's a bad idea to retweet Britain First, it's probably a good indication that the President of the United States shouldn't be doing it either.

Would assume there's some bad news coming out that the White House are desperately trying to hide / cover, hence this latest shitstorm from the tangerine moron.

Orange moron, not tangerine moron please.

Where are you getting that feeling from? Where did I resent any success that America is enjoying? If I'm to assume that this "stock market success" that Trump's talking about is correct, then huzzah. But, that wasn't the point. Nice try though.

Also, given that Donny hasn't passed diddly shite in the way of economic policy, any market gains are simply as a result of leaving Obama policy intact. Given how beholden she is to Wall Street it's a reasonable assumption to make that unless she did something like appoint Bernie as finance secretary, probably even bigger gains could have been expected under Hillary. Sales of tiki torches have risen, natch, but I'm not sure how reliant the 500 is on halfwit c***s. Apologies if that's a bigger market sector than I'm giving it credit for.

Blah blah blah. But See That Bad Manny But:lol:

Still not a single call out of a lad on crutches being attacked, nor a lad being thrown off a roof, nor appreciation for President Trump highlighting these dreadful acts, nor appreciation for the incredible stock market and consumer confidence.

Let go of your pathological hatred, chaps!

More sizzling hot takes from the Paul Joseph Watson of P&B there.

It's got to the point where Trump's supporters will defend literally anything and everything he says or does regardless of what it is. Trump could tweet that as he's working so hard, he's too busy to visit the toilet and therefore shits his pants a couple of times a day. His followers will then inform us that this is perfectly normal behaviour and we're all triggered libs for disagreeing.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

It's got to the point where Trump's supporters will defend literally anything and everything he says or does regardless of what it is. Trump could tweet that as he's working so hard, he's too busy to visit the toilet and therefore shits his pants a couple of times a day. His followers will then inform us that this is perfectly normal behaviour and we're all triggered libs for disagreeing.

Quite.

Equally, I have to admire the dedication of the P&B resident trolls who are forced to check in any sense of decency at the login screen in order to plough on with the Trump-supporting wind up game. 

Honestly though, bigging up Britain First. This is where we are now. Staggering.

13 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

Quite.

Equally, I have to admire the dedication of the P&B resident trolls who are forced to check in any sense of decency at the login screen in order to plough on with the Trump-supporting wind up game. 

Honestly though, bigging up Britain First. This is where we are now. Staggering.

This might be true if they were all just trolls. Sadly I think a few believe what they are writing.

38 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

So we've got 2 Dutch non muslims fighting by a canal, an Syrian geezer breaking some pottery and rival revolutionaries in Egypt killing each other 5 years ago. Thank God Trump brought to our attention this up to the minute news. His very next tweet slams CNN for "fake news". Build the Dyke and let the Dutch pay for it.

Edited by welshbairn

The Chicago Tribune sums it up.

Let us not soft-pedal what we have seen this morning: The president of the United States is an unhinged racist.

Donald Trump spent Wednesday morning on Twitter retweeting, without comment, three unverified, violent and wildly inflammatory anti-Muslim videos that were sent out previously by a British far-right hate group called Britain First.

Nothing can justify Trump’s decision to share those videos. They serve no purpose other than to stoke anti-Muslim sentiment. They are meant to incite violence — period.

British television personality Piers Morgan, normally an avid Trump supporter, responded with this tweet: “Good morning, Mr President @realDonaldTrump - what the hell are you doing retweeting a bunch of unverified videos by Britain First, a bunch of disgustingly racist far-right extremists? Please STOP this madness & undo your retweets.”

Trump’s decision to share those videos comes on the heels of his racist “Pocahontas” comment on Monday at the White House while he was supposed to be honoring Native American war heroes.

Trump retweets inflammatory videos purporting to show violence by Muslims »

There is something fundamentally wrong with this man, and it has reached the point where only his most slavish supporters can hide from that reality.

Along with those shameful retweets, Trump also spent the morning:

Attacking a news organization, tweeting: “we should boycott Fake News CNN. Dealing with them is a total waste of time!”
Commenting on the firing of NBC’s Matt Lauer and suggesting, with zero evidence, that NBC Chairman Andy Lack is hiding something: “Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for ‘inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.’ But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack’s past!”
Following that up with an attack on MSNBC President Phil Griffin and a return to a long-ago-debunked conspiracy theory that MSNBC host Joe Scarborough was somehow involved with the death of an intern while he was a Republican congressman (she died of natural causes): “So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the ‘unsolved mystery’ that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!”
Our president is not well, and he is making our country sick.

Muslims in America are less safe right now because Trump shared those videos with his 43.6 million followers. Jayda Fransen, the leader of the Islamaphobic extremist group Britain First, has spent the morning on Twitter boasting about how the president of the United States shared her videos. The leader of the free world has boosted a British hate group while endangering Americans.

We should not be a country that sees this much sinister, unstable behavior from its leader before 9 a.m. We should not be a country led by a man who wallows in perverse conspiracy theories and concocts baseless witch hunts against American citizens.

Anyone with a lick of sense has known Trump was unstable from the start. But his behavior today is simply too much.

Lawmakers in Congress must immediately take steps to evaluate the mental health of this president. Anything less is an abdication of their duty to this country.

God help us all.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-met-trump-britain-first-video-muslim-huppke-20171129-story.html

Blah blah blah. But See That Bad Manny But:lol:
Still not a single call out of a lad on crutches being attacked, nor a lad being thrown off a roof, nor appreciation for President Trump highlighting these dreadful acts, nor appreciation for the incredible stock market and consumer confidence.
Let go of your pathological hatred, chaps!

I get that you’re just trying to stir things up but if Trump intends to post links to every crime that happens he’s got quite the job on his hands.

We’re not even broaching the subject of him essentially trying to insinuate Joe Scarborough is a murderer.