The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Not really on topic, but it's weird having two US battleships in deadly collisions in 3 months, in the same region near the disputed South China Seas, when there haven't been any similar crashes in decades. I wonder if their shipboard computers and radar has been hacked? North Korea or China would be the obvious suspects, so it's probably the Russians or the French. Barbara Broccoli is welcome to the plot line in exchange for a free ticket for the next Bond film.

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not really on topic, but it's weird having two US battleships in deadly collisions in 3 months, in the same region near the disputed South China Seas, when there haven't been any similar crashes in decades. I wonder if their shipboard computers and radar has been hacked? North Korea or China would be the obvious suspects, so it's probably the Russians or the French. Barbara Broccoli is welcome to the plot line in exchange for a free ticket for the next Bond film.

Agree that it is weird but I am not sure about the speculation afterwards.  Unless the states that you have mentioned have also managed to alter the vision of all US Navy personnel then how the f**k did no-one see the other boats?  It isn't like we are speaking about crashes with rigid raiders FFS.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

Agree that it is weird but I am not sure about the speculation afterwards.  Unless the states that you have mentioned have also managed to alter the vision of all US Navy personnel then how the f**k did no-one see the other boats?  It isn't like we are speaking about crashes with rigid raiders FFS.

It was night time in both incidents, and maybe they got lazy thinking they could trust the technology, and the look outs were playing poker. Wild speculation I know, it's not a very serious theory. China are determined to achieve dominance over the South China Sea though, and North Korea have been blamed for hacks before.

Embarrassed Trumpets.

A suite of new NBC News/Marist polls has found that majorities in three key states that helped tip the election for President Donald Trump now say they feel "embarrassed" by his conduct in office.

The polls released Sunday show that nearly two-thirds of registered voters in Pennsylvania (63%), Wisconsin and Michigan (both 64%) said they are embarrassed by Trump's conduct as President, while only about a quarter of registered voters in those states said they are "proud" of it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/20/politics/nbc-marist-poll-donald-trump/index.html

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

This has occurred to me too, as well as the possibility that the US ships were using some kind of jammer to stay invisible. It might explain why other ships couldn't see them, but not so much why they didn't see the other ships.

6 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

This has occurred to me too, as well as the possibility that the US ships were using some kind of jammer to stay invisible. It might explain why other ships couldn't see them, but not so much why they didn't see the other ships.

P+B will get to the bottom of it. No, not that bottom.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It was night time in both incidents, and maybe they got lazy thinking they could trust the technology, and the look outs were playing poker. 

Some ex naval bod on CNN put forward that exact theory. See, you don't have to know shit to have a valid theory, as I told Donald. Didn't understand the difference between theory and fact though, thick c**t.

Edited by welshbairn

Some ex naval bod on CNN put forward that exact theory. See, you don't have to know shit to have a valid theory, as I told Donald. Didn't understand the difference between theory and fact though, thick c**t.

They were also talking about it being 4 recent incidents.

So the swamp drainage continues with plans for a further escalation in Afghanistan. Trump's speech could easily have come from the mouth of GW Bush. Big on detail as always - apparently the grand plan is "our troops will fight to win". Sneaking in a veiled threat to Pakistan too.