The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

We all do things we really shouldn't for money. You work for a bookmaker I believe. I've worked for companies whose raison d'etre is creating climate change, in a bad way.

That’s like saying people who steal a box of paperclips from their office is on a par with a bank robber as they’re both thieves.

7 hours ago, sureiknow said:

And you would just let anyone into your home?

No problem? 

Hmm, it's like you never read my previous post where I advised you that it was a shit analogy to make.

Do you really need me to explain it to you ?

Comparing the country to a household is a dumb analogy whether it’s to do with the borders or the economy.
Reminds me of a newsnight episode when some audience genius was, in his own mind, schooling Yanis Varoufakis and the like with this very household economics analogy.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Comparing the country to a household is a dumb analogy whether it’s to do with the borders or the economy.

So you're saying the IMF won't bail me out of this Wonga loan in return for my wife and car keys?

34 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

So you're saying the IMF won't bail me out of this Wonga loan in return for my wife and car keys?

No need, just photocopy a few £50 notes do a bit of quantitative  easing.

They're fucking at it with that coat, shirley?
There is no way that got past all the policy advisors and hangers-on in Washington without one of them thinking "this might not be a good idea"
My thoughts exactly

4 hours ago, mjw said:

Melanie Trump is a racist birther.
She deserves to wake up to that sack of shit until he lives to the age 200 his creepy doctor predicted.

Going off on a tangent, but remember his doctor saying that he just wrote what Trump wanted?

For any other President that one story would be a huge issue.  For Trump it would struggle to make the top 100.

He has neutralised large swathes of public opinion by labelling everything ‘fake news’.  It is an affront to democracy that is becoming the norm due to his supporters.

15 hours ago, sureiknow said:

All Countries should have a border policy. They let in who they think are suitable.  Keep out who they think aren't. 

Open borders?

If someone rapped on your door and asked to walk into your home would you let them? 

Don't think so. 

You're right there's only two possible options here. Let everyone that wants to into your country or essentially kidnap and orphan children because their parents tried to get in. 

Oh wow, what a surprise, if only someone called this out as playing the Children Card at the start.

I2nyjIO.jpg

The photo helped secure $17m (£13m) in donations from hundreds of thousands of people on a Facebook fundraiser for the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services, a Texas-based non-profit organisation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44578339

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

They're fucking at it with that coat, shirley?

There is no way that got past all the policy advisors and hangers-on in Washington without one of them thinking "this might not be a good idea"

"there was no hidden message"

IT'S FUCKING WRITTEN ON YOUR BACK IN PAINT YOU c**t

Obvious (tinfoil hat time) attempt to undermine peoples belief in the things they can see with their own eyes.  See: Biggest inauguration in history, period and those hookers didn't piss in my mouth.

Dystopian stuff. 

"there was no hidden message"
IT'S FUCKING WRITTEN ON YOUR BACK IN PAINT YOU c**t
Obvious (tinfoil hat time) attempt to undermine peoples belief in the things they can see with their own eyes.  See: Biggest inauguration in history, period and those hookers didn't piss in my mouth.
Dystopian stuff. 

Guess you could make the argument that it’s not a HIDDEN message exactly.

6 hours ago, madwullie said:

You're right there's only two possible options here. Let everyone that wants to into your country or essentially kidnap and orphan children because their parents tried to get in. 

Fake News as The Don would say.