The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Seeing as you're actually addressing the rest of the forum instead of calling against some uber lefty persona that I don't think even exists on here, I'll have a wee nibble.

Genuine question, who or what are you rallying against all time on P&B? Everything I read from you seems like it's digging out some purple-haired US college trigglypuff type. Progressive! MSM! Identity politics! cultural appropriation!  Do you think anyone on here gives a shite about that absolute guff? Your posts like you're trying to bait some American tumblr emo, rather than a bunch of folk who are probably about 95% working to middle class Scottish men.

If folk on here don't like Trump, it's probably less to do with them being indoctrinated by CNN and more to do with the fact that he's a total w**k.

giphy.gif

Utterly frightening how The Brainwashed do not realise they are brainwashed.

Having lived in SK I know that many ordinary citizens will be glad to see the back of the war games/military exercises as a lot of the cost of this and the US military bases was borne by the SK government, the American military never covered the cost wholly by themselves and back charged South Korea, if there is a US military rundown shopowners in areas like Seoul's Itaewon won't be happy.

And I see Tesco has sold their SK  Homeplus  supermarkets, no big deal as western grub was limited in them.

Edited by SandyCromarty

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Can you imagine the Republicans if Obama had sat next to Kim signing that communique with NK flags nestling next the Stars and Stripes? :lol: They'd be apoplectic, even more than they were with the Iran deal that actually achieved something. I hope Kim is serious but the talk of reunification is dangerous. That would guarantee the end of Kim and his regime, and the Chinese would never allow it anyway, unless it was under their suzerainty. 

Their what

3 hours ago, banana said:

giphy.gif

Utterly frightening how The Brainwashed do not realise they are brainwashed.

Weak brah. The second bit that you've highlighted is demonstrably true based on the crickets whenever you post about whatever some fanny at a US College is up to. Know your audience m9.

Help me out though and suggest some sources of news I can turn to and escape this brainwashing I've been subjected to? With your help I can stop forming my entire worldview from Comment Is Free, I know I can.

I am prepared to be red-pilled and escape the clutches of the globalist devils. Show me the way please, with links.

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Was this a joke? Putin invaded Georgia during the Beijing Olympics  and Crimea 3 days after Sochi. The old Soviet Union invaded Hungary during the Suez Crisis. 

https://twitter.com/MuradGazdiev/status/1004676729871523841

Edited by welshbairn

While it's great we're not in the middle of a nuclear war, the only reason that was a prospect was because of trumps own actions. 

Nothing in this deal in enforceable, it is weaker than previous deals which NK broke with impunity and the US have given up about 4 strong bargaining chips with nothing (concrete, verifiable) in response. It hasn't even been defined what denuclearisation means, and it's highly probable that this mean s completely different things to both sides

Restarting military exercises might be easy, but the reaction that NK will likely have to such a move makes this a very precarious position. 

Edited by madwullie

Big fan of Trump saying to Kim Jong-un why bomb the beaches when you could build some apartments there. The White House propaganda video was also a good watch:

"History is always evolving" - erm, really!?

That said, my favourite quote from the last couple of days is Trump being asked what happened at the talks and how can anything be verified when there is no transcript of what was discussed. Trump: "I don't have to verify because I have one of the great memories of all time, so I don't have to." :lol: 

While it's great we're not in the middle of a nuclear war, the only reason that was a prospect was because of trumps own actions. 

Yeah, nothing at all to do with North Korea actually developing nuclear weapons over a period of thirty years. Only Trump being a fanny.