The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

11 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I see the big man failed to spell his wife's name correctly earlier. I genuinely think he's mentally handicapped.

Or, one can only hope, he doesn't write his own Tweets.

Looks like he's gotten over that latest mass shooting really quickly. Bold move to respond to a Russian attack on America by, erm, investigating America.

Unsurprisingly, in this ridiculous Twitter rant, he was mostly talking gibberish.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/20/politics/donald-trump-sunday-tweets/index.html

Edited by RiG

20 minutes ago, RiG said:

Looks like he's gotten over that latest mass shooting really quickly.

Unsurprisingly, in this ridiculous Twitter rant, he was mostly talking gibberish.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/20/politics/donald-trump-sunday-tweets/index.html

The legal eagles on Twitter (but not Seth Abramson) are usually worth following  as they deconstruct these unhinged - and libellous - tweets.

According to Trump he has struck a deal with China whereby they will buy everything American farms can produce. Hunger Games incoming for the US.

15 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Honestly...

Dd0uEzBU0AERmuQ.jpeg

The embassy are claiming it was a stunt pulled by charity workers and the Ambassador didn't know what was going on. Who knows. By the way he used to be Trump's bankruptcy lawyer. He also headed Friends of Beit el Yashiva who in turn funded Komemiut, whose leading  Rabbi is Dov Lior.

A consistent supporter of the “transfer,” or expulsion, of the Arabs of Judea and Samaria, Rabbi Lior praised Baruch Goldstein – who perpetrated a 1994 massacre of Muslim worshippers in Hebron – as “holier than all the martyrs of the Holocaust,” and customarily takes part in memorial ceremonies for Rabbi Meir Kahane, whose Kach movement was outlawed in Israel almost 25 years ago.

http://english.pnn.ps/2018/05/22/erekat-freedmans-acceptance-smail-to-temple-mount-instead-of-al-aqsa-is-shameless-and-demure/

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-did-trump-s-israel-envoy-support-a-radical-right-kahanist-group-1.6073226

Edited by welshbairn

I see Trump continues to  rid politics of good for nothing people in the system. Well done President Trump!

Carl Higbie, selected to serve as the chief of external affairs for the Corporation for National and Community Service, left after giving various interviews on the radio, TV etc. in which he spouted homophobic and racist remarks. He's since been hired by a Pro Trump political group to advise them.

John McEntee, a personal aide to Trump, was made to leave his post due to serious financial crimes and is under investigation by the Home Office. Undeterred, Trump appointed him to work on his 2020 re-election campaign.

Drain the swamp!

3 hours ago, RiG said:

I see Trump continues to  rid politics of good for nothing people in the system. Well done President Trump!

Carl Higbie, selected to serve as the chief of external affairs for the Corporation for National and Community Service, left after giving various interviews on the radio, TV etc. in which he spouted homophobic and racist remarks. He's since been hired by a Pro Trump political group to advise them.

John McEntee, a personal aide to Trump, was made to leave his post due to serious financial crimes and is under investigation by the Home Office. Undeterred, Trump appointed him to work on his 2020 re-election campaign.

Drain the swamp!

It’s not news any more.

Seriously, that’s the sad thing.  

Trump has devalued the presidency of the USA to such an extent only his moronic base, who see politics on a par with ‘reality’ tv, and politically engaged liberals care.

The other countries in the world should unite and tell the USA to f**k off until they elect an adult to the post, but they won’t.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/23/trump-twitter-block-ruling-court-public-forum-account

There has been a court ruling that Trump cannot block anyone on his  official Twitter account.

I cannot decide if the fact that this has gone to court is funny, sad or just ridiculous.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/23/trump-twitter-block-ruling-court-public-forum-account
There has been a court ruling that Trump cannot block anyone on his  official Twitter account.
I cannot decide if the fact that this has gone to court is funny, sad or just ridiculous.

The answer is “all of the above”.

We’re in America just now on holiday, have been a fair few times previously and really like coming here as the cities are amazing, weather is great and people generally friendly, but even overhearing conversations in restaurants or by the pool can be fucking mental, and that’s from average people who will generally be “centrists” in American political terms, let alone watching their news coverage (which is trainwreck esque in that you know you should look away but just can’t), and it worries me that our “political centre” is moving ever closer to the same.

On a completely separate point, great to see the regular contributors to this thread completely ‘triggering’ banana by just ignoring his little tantrums. Hilarious to watch.

Bolton: "We're looking at the Lybia model of denuclearisation for North Korea."
North Korea: "What?!"
Trump: "That's not the model we're looking at."

Pence: "We're looking at the Lybia model of denuclearisation for North Korea."
North Korea: "Are you fucking kidding me?"
Trump: "Crooked Hillary!"