The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

Will be a great meeting. Perhaps the best meeting ever. The greatest meeting.

Let me tell you....I've had a lot of meetings, more meetings than you have probably ever had, and this was definitely the best meeting I've ever been involved in.

Kim will be doing intensive handshaking training. Suppose it will be held in China, can't think of anywhere else unless they do it in the DMZ.

Where did Magdelene Albright meet the father back in the day?

Incidentally, I seem to recall Republicans going out of their tiny minds when that happened.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Incidentally, I seem to recall Republicans going out of their tiny minds when that happened.

Pyongyang. No way Trump will do that.

21 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Pandering to the Axis of Evil, was the gist of their complaint at the time, I think. 

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

He’s going to come out this meeting calling Kim “his greatest friend”. I can’t wait.

They will arrange to meet on a golf course.  "Hey this guy is a great golfer.  If I had known that - I would never have said such nasty things about him!"

36 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

I've often changed my mind when I sobered up.

55 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

The guy strikes me as someone with a condition.  He’s either on medication or, at the very least, should be.

The people of Korea have never deserved the situation that has been forced on them - the victims of having powerful neighbours as well as the victors of a world war they never chose to be part of.

In the Korean War, both sides sought reunification but on their own terms.
Maybe if either side had won, we would be in a better place now - we will never know.

South Korea used to be just as horrible as the North but nowadays it gives the impression of a normality that seems forever absent in the North.

It is hard to see any improvement in the North that does not weaken the hand of those who are in control.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Donald Trump or Kim Jong Un but anything that genuinely improves the lives of ordinary people in North Korea would be a good thing.

The guy strikes me as someone with a condition.  He’s either on medication or, at the very least, should be.

I would say that for about half a dozen folk in and around the Trump administration.