The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

As mentioned above:

Just incredible :lol: 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration/trump-questions-taking-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-sources-idUSKBN1F036O?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5a586fb204d30166468bdd53&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

“Why do we want all these people from Africa here? They’re shithole countries ... We should have more people from Norway.”

Wow.

Edited by RiG

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

And it was the Bush administration, not Obama.

And the property wasn't owned by the US government, so they didn't sell anything off on the cheap.  And the "off-location" is easily accessible South London two miles away from the old site.  Other than that, spot on, Donny.

Couldn't be that he's talking rubbish to save face, could it?

Edited by Savage Henry

In America, it is not uncommon to hear a speech such as this:

"You know what is great about America.  I came from a shithole country where drug gangs were everywhere, rape and murder was commonplace and I knew I had to get out.  I came to America, the land of opportunity, I worked hard and did what I needed to do and now I am the CEO of a very large successful company."

This is what Americans call the American Dream.

I can imagine Trump listening to all of this and saying "what a pile of shit!"

15 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Every country's a shithole compared to the U.S.A. m8.

How do you find living in SF? (I'm assuming you're a Scottish expat).

I was there over Christmas and saw a fair bit of the good, the bad & the ugly.

(Eta for smartarses - not the movie)

Edited by Zetterlund

Elon Musk, CEO Tesla - South African arrived in America in his 20s.
Sergey Brin, President of Alphabet - Russian. Came to America aged 6
Jerry Yang, co-founder of Yahoo, Taiwanese, arrived age 12.
Fucking lazy no good immigrants?

Those aren’t shithole countries and none of them are Muslim tho, are they?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m assuming this is still all part of the Trump Modus Operandi which none of us have worked out yet.

Lie, cheat, lie, steal, lie, sue, lie, lie some more, bribe, don't pay the bribe, dodge, duck, dive, weave,  threaten, lie, lie, lie. 

eta  Lie about the lies.

Edited by cyderspaceman

With each passing day/week/tweet it's looking more and more likely Trump will be emptied at some point due to his mental fitness. Surely even his supporters and party can't put up with this behaviour much longer. His replacement may not be a whole lot better politically, but is guaranteed to be infinitely less of a minter for the US in terms of how the rest of the world views them.

Boris has changed a bit today from his previous comments on Trump, calling Sadiq Khan a "puffed up popinjay" for saying Londoners will welcome the news he's not coming.

Edited by welshbairn

9 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

If you lived in Norway you'd have to be insane to move to the US.

The septics have told themselves they're the greatest country in the world so often for so long that they actually can't conceive anyone wouldn't want to live there.

Truth is that anyone wanting to emigrate to another country will be looking to trade up rather than down. Norwegians - and citizens of many European countries - would see moving to the US as a definite trade down. It's not 1910 anymore - the poor and huddled masses are coming from the more impoverished parts of the southern hemisphere.

Not Scandinavia.

Edited by Hillonearth