The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Doesn't fit in with bananas deeply unsettling obsession with telling everyone that he is somehow in the know and everyone else is wrong and being manipulated by some grand conspiracy.

^^^ not ITK :(

It's actually not that hard, just takes time, reading and comprehension skills, tenacity, intelligence, and then the humility to accept you've been had, fed a whole host of lie-filled one-sided narratives, and never been explained in any detail the other narratives and facts out there.

You could of course instead choose the easy path of living in ignorance, denial.

55 minutes ago, banana said:

^^^ not ITK :(

It's actually not that hard, just takes time, reading and comprehension skills, tenacity, intelligence, and then the humility to accept you've been had, fed a whole host of lie-filled one-sided narratives, and never been explained in any detail the other narratives and facts out there.

You could of course instead choose the easy path of living in ignorance, denial.

I think I asked you before where you get your information from that is more objective, fact checked and accountable than the MSM, but didn't get an answer. Tommy Robinson's Twitter feed is obvious, but where else?

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I think I asked you before where you get your information from that is more objective, fact checked and accountable than the MSM, but didn't get an answer. Tommy Robinson's Twitter feed is obvious, but where else?

It wiz oan thon Tommy Robinson's twitter feed n'at so must be what ye got it frae, n'at! :lol:

You're smarter than this, Padawan. Give yourself some credit.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

It wiz oan thon Tommy Robinson's twitter feed n'at so must be what ye got it frae, n'at! :lol:

You actually typed the above and hit the send button.... What a mess you are in. Please try and remember you are supposed to be the one doing the trolling

Thon manny typed some words eh didnae like, waaaaaaaaa!

source.gif

I believe in you, Godspeed:

https://www.gov.uk/local-library-services

Glen Greenwald laying it all out:

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened

FRIDAY WAS ONE of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, with countless pundits, commentators and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened.

It’s impossible to convey with words what a spectacularly devastating scoop CNN believed it had, so it’s necessary to watch it for yourself to see the tone of excitement, breathlessness and gravity the network conveyed as they clearly believed they were delivering a near-fatal blow on the Trump/Russia collusion story: