The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I think they will have something pretty monumental, I sincerely believe that they will have it quietly under wraps and be trying to avoid a leak, investigators sometimes let insignificant details leak to put the media off the biggest things and if thats the case with the Flynn stuff then it’s gonna be an interested next few months.

Everything points to that. Increasingly bizarre Trump team statements, pointless speculation about text messaging aimed at being the Mueller team into disrepute, and the complete disappearance of several top Administration names from public light. Add that to zero leaks coming from the Mueller side... there’s no question that either Trump or Sessions is the target here.

The only question is whether impeachment comes before or after the 2018 mid-terms.

It’s a strange change of course for many conservative Republicans.
I wonder how many genuinely believe the bullshit that there will be a significant offsetting as a result of economic growth.
I guess none.

And of course, this just goes to show that the Tea Party was never about national debt.

It’s a strange change of course for many conservative Republicans.
I wonder how many genuinely believe the bullshit that there will be a significant offsetting as a result of economic growth.
I guess none.

Sorting out their children's/grand children's inheritances for when they crash everything round about them.

25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I would be amazed if Trump had committed any crimes and hadn't tweeted bragging about it at this point. He admitted to sexual assault with no prompting.

Not half an hour ago he accused James Comey of perjury.  The guy is a genuine fruit loop.  

40 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I would be amazed if Trump had committed any crimes and hadn't tweeted bragging about it at this point. He admitted to sexual assault with no prompting.

He admitted sexual assault on the Billy Bush video and was still elected President.

The world would be a far better place if the USA was obliterated.  Billy Joel can leave beforehand.

Senator Lindsey Graham talks a lot of sense for a Republican most of the time, but his attitude to North Korea is terrifying, especially if you happen to live in Seoul. Basically sacrifice South Korea to protect America from the remote chance that North Korea might launch a suicidal nuclear strike in the future against America. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-sen-lindsey-graham-on-face-the-nation-dec-3-2017/

Edited by welshbairn

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Senator Lindsey Graham talks a lot of sense for a Republican most of the time, but his attitude to North Korea is terrifying, especially if you happen to live in Seoul. Basically sacrifice South Korea to protect America from the remote chance that North Korea might launch a suicidal nuclear strike in the future against America. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-sen-lindsey-graham-on-face-the-nation-dec-3-2017/

-on-face-the-nation-dec-3-2017/

Sacrificing South Korea would be mental- it would possibly be the end of USA as a political, if not economic, superpower (which country would trust the USA to protect them after that?)

Edited by sparky88

8 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Sacrificing South Korea would be mental- it would possibly be the end of USA as a political, if not economic, superpower (which country would trust the USA to protect them after that?)

Really?

That’s incredible political insight.

"Biggest protest this country has ever seen"

How many protests have been done against the Tories btw? Think people may have their priorities wrong, because I'm fairly certain Trump's visit will have a big protest, if not quite the "biggest" that claim suggests.

"Biggest protest this country has ever seen"

How many protests have been done against the Tories btw? Think people may have their priorities wrong, because I'm fairly certain Trump's visit will have a big protest, if not quite the "biggest" that claim suggests.

Trump’s visit is probably the one opportunity in 4 years

It’ll be like a cup final attendance

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Trump’s visit is probably the one opportunity in 4 years

It’ll be like a cup final attendance

Bared arses right along the Mall would be nice, either that or totally deserted streets.

So apparently Donnie doesn't write his own tweets.  He'll be furious when he finds that out I'm sure.

As for John Dowd, imagine taking the blame for Trump's tweets as being the high point of your legal career.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, John Dowd, told CNN on Sunday that he wrote a tweet for the @realDonaldTrump Twitter account about the firing of former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn.

"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI," the Saturday tweet reads. "He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"
Dowd said he drafted the tweet and believes White House social media director Dan Scavino posted it online. He declined to answer additional questions about whether Trump reviewed the tweet before it was posted.

This Flynn narrative didn't take long to fall apart, eh? ABC fake news and various other fake news celebrated by brainwashed 'Progressive' haters, whoda thunkkit? :o :o :o

:lol:

Superb tweeting as always, getting the truth out there in his own bombastic style! Frightening to imagine the road the country would've been on with these type of mentalists still in charge with a Killary win.

Lots of wailing about historic tax cuts too, couldn't make this shit up!

Making America Great Again.

Edited by banana